Chapter 26-Some things may happen(Part 1)

Sheba's POV
The Avengers watched me closely, after telling them what had happened I had expected them to say things like "You're fine" or "It'll be alright". But they didn't do that, instead they looked at me with pity which I hated.

Looking at everyone Clint looked at me with pity, Bruce was sadden, Tony had mixed emotions, Natasha didn't show any emotion, and Steve...? He looked worried and even had a hint of fear within his eyes.

"Stop looking at me with pity. I hate it when people look at me with pity." Everyone blinked a few times, as if leaving from a trance.

"What does Thanos want from you?" Tony asked and I looked at him. "Other than wanting the gems." It was then that it came to me that I never told them about what Thanos had said about the gems.

"While me and Thanos were... talking, he had told me that most people who wield the gems only get half of the gems power. Even Thanos admitted that he only got have of the power from the power gem."

"What are you trying to say?" Clint asked which made Tony and Bruce look at him with 'Don't you understand what she's talking about' face.

"I'm saying that I have 100% access to the gems full power. I'm the only person in all the galaxy to even wield the gems and control the power and to have 100% access to it's full power." Clint and Steve both made a 'o' shape with their mouths.

"So how powerful are you?" I shrugged at Nat's question.

"Don't know. Never been in a situation that made me use all of one of the gems full power." She eyed me carefully, It's to make sure your not lying. In all honesty I was telling the truth about not know the limits and full power to each gem.

"Mmmhhh." She watched me closer which made me feel uncomfortable.

Steve noticed. "Nat stop staring at Freckles. She's feeling uncomfortable."

"Well I'm sorry if I want to see if she's telling the truth." Natasha admitted and I looked at her with shock.

"Do you not trust me?" She eyed me once more before looking around the room, that was all the answer I needed for her the answer my question.

"Is it me or does it feel like we're missing someone?" Clint had a point, it felt like someone was missing.But who could it be? We've got Steve, Tony, Bruce, Nat, Clint and... and Thor!

The purple must appeared and disappeared for us to see a very confused Thor. He was wearing Midgard clothes: Grey shirt,red jacket, and black pants. His hair was tied back in a pony tail which worked for him. In his left hand was MjöInir.

  "There's Break Point!" Tony exclaimed make Thor look up at him.

  "Tony how did I get here?" Tony smiled and pointed to me where Thor looked and smiled before pulling me into the tightest hug I've ever been in all my life.He had dropped his hammer to the floor.

  "Thor... let go. Arm still broken... can't breath." He pulled away from me and I rubbed my broken arm.

  "Apologies Lady Sheba." I shook my head at him.

  "Don't sweat 'bout it. We all make mistakes in our life time." He smiled even more and went to grab his hammer.

  "What were you doing Point Break?"

  "Eating a pop tart." Although he seemed sadden that the pop tart didn't come with him so I pulled out my hand and in came the purple mist and then left. In my hand were two pop tarts.

  "For you Thor." He didn't hesitate to take the two pop tarts and started to eat them which made me giggle a bit at how the all mighty God of Thunder loves pop tarts.