Chapter 47-I Don't Want It Back

Sheba's POV
My eyes flutter open to myself looking at someones chest. Luckily this person had a shirt on because if not things would have been very awkward for me and maybe for the other person as well.

  My eyes go up from the chest to the face. Steve. His eyes were closed and his breathing was even meaning that he was actually asleep. There was a bit of sun that hit his face but it made his blonde hair seem to glow and shine.

  Carefully turning around so I was facing the window wall, I find Nat in the corner where there was a single chair. She was curled up like a cat with one hand out and another under the pillow. She looked so innocent but I knew she was very dangerous when awake.

  At the foot of the bed was Clint. He was stretched out but kept his own space since it was me, him, and Steve in one bed. He had his own pillow and blanket just like Nat and even he looked peaceful.

  Craning my neck up I barely make out Thor, Bruce, and Tony all on the floor sleeping on the floor. I tried to escape from Steve but everytime I would be at a good distance from him, he would tighten his grip on my waist and pull me close until my wings were against his chest.

  Silently huffing out of frustration, I gave up and just teleported myself out of bed and replaced myself with a long pillow which tricked him into thinking it was me cause he just hugged the long pillow.

  Carefully and silently making my way past Nat and Clint I find the other three boys on the floor sleeping as well. Tony was sleeping spread eagle with his mouth slightly open. He was half covered in the blanket but at least his head was on the pillow.

  Bruce was sleeping like Nat but until like Nat his knees seemed to reach his chest which seemed like it hurt but that was my own opinion. Then there was Thor. He slept like Tony except for the fact that his mouth wasn't open.

  Carefully making my way over to the door stepping over the three of them I teleported a polaroid and took a picture of all of them right at the door. The final print came out and I couldn't stop myself from staring cause it was so darn cute.

  Instead of opening the door I just teleport myself out of the room and into the kitchen since I really didn't want any of them to wake up. A yawn escaped my mouth while grabbing a mug and getting ready to make some hot chocolate.

  While waiting for the hot chocolate made some eggs and pancakes not for myself but for the others since they might be hungry as well and I made some toast and fruit salad. Just like last time, I thought while grabbing some plates and cups.

  I also made some coffee just in case any of them felt in the coffee mood I had to ask JARVIS what kind of coffee everyone like or what they mostly drank in the morning since some may not alway drink coffee in the morning.

  In the end I had made breakfast for the others and had already ate so I just climbed up the half tree and went over some obstacles before sitting down on the platform that would face the whole window wall.

  Using my Mind powers and making the scrap book appear on my lap. Sitting criss-cross I teleported some tape and a marker, then I took out the new picture of them all sleeping. I wrote on the bottom: October 23,2014 These guys look so cute sleeping!!!

  Smiling, I grab two pieces of tape and stuck one on the top left corner and one at the bottom right corner them put it in the scrap book. The door to my room opened, lifting my head I find Tony coming out of my room and into the living room.

  Grabbing hold of my scrap book I used my Earth powers to make vines help me down from the ceiling. Tony still hadn't noticed me. Maybe it's because he's looking at the food, Said the voice in the back of my head.