Chapter 7-Move In's and Found Gems

Steve's POV
Tony got word from JARVIS that Sheba just entered Stark Tower. Everyone was practically racing to Stark Tower, I don't know why but my reason was to make sure she was ok and that HYDRA didn't get to her.

Natasha was flying in the Quinjet, Tony and Thor were flying. My foot was jumping up and down, that showed signs of me being nervous. Never in my life have I been nervous after the Super Solider Serum, but Sheba just brought something out of me.

The minute we arrive at the Tower and Natasha had opened the hanger door, I raced out of the jet and ran toward the doors that lead to the main floor.

On the couch laid a sleeping Sheba. The control was on the floor, her left arm was hanging out of the couch while her right arm was on top of her left and her head was on top of her right arm.

Tony and Thor stood over Sheba, watching her sleep. I kinda did the same thing but instead of just watching her sleep, which sounds super creepy, I grabbed a soft blanket and placed it over her.

"Do we just leave her here on the couch or do we carry her to a bed?" Clint whispered while walking towards the couch.

"Tony you got a room for her?" He nodded his head.

"I did better than a room, I gave her a whole floor just how you all have your whole floor." Once everyone kinda moved into Stark Tower, Tony gave everyone their own floor that had a living room, a training room and a jungle gym but it was made to look how we all wanted it to look like.

"Which floor?" Hoping that Tony put her room above mine would make me relived.

"Don't worry lover boy, Sheba's floor is above your's and below Natasha's." Expecting a reaction from Nat I got nothing which I should have seen coming.

"Who can carry her and make it so she doesn't wake up?" I looked around but nobody said a thing so I just sighed silently and walked towards Sheba.

Carrying her, bridesmaids style, to the elevator I could hear some whispers coming from the main room. They were to low for me to hear but I knew they were talking about how me and Sheba are in love.

The elevator door opens to Sheba's floor and I walk to her room and open the door with one hand making sure that she doesn't hit anything.

Once inside her room I see that Tony made a glass wall so that she could see the city day and night. The wallpaper of the room was a sunset, and it was placed in the savanna where there were animals and leopards but they were black like shadows. In the middle of the room was a queen sized bed with the sheets of blue/green.

To the right side of the bed, a few feet away, was a door and inside the door was the bathroom that had a sink, toilet, shower, and mirror above sink. A few feet away from the bed was a closet that already had some clothes inside. To the left of the bed was a white dresser and in front of the bed was a little chest/chair.

Placing Sheba on top of the bed and pulling the covers up for her, I closed the curtains of the window wall and walked out of the room. As I stopped and glanced back at sleepy Sheba, it made me smile that she was safe from HYDRA. I closed the door and head back into elevator and towards the main floor where everyone would be waiting.

Walking out of the elevator and towards the living room I saw everyone circling something. They all stopped talking once they saw me. Walking a little faster I saw what everyone was looking at.

2 HYDRA agents both unconscious on the floor next to the couch were Sheba once was.

Looking at Tony I said the only thing that came to mind. "What happened?"