Chapter 9-The Other Side of Me

Sheba's POV
  I woke early the next day. It's strange because I fell asleep really late and yet I feel like I've slept for hours. Getting up I saw the sunrise, which was just beautiful with all the different colors coming out. Only a few people get to see the sunrise and I'm one of those few.

  Getting out of bed and stretching my legs and arms, I walked out of my room and went to the jungle gym. It was the third door to the right.

  Inside the room I was immediately greeted by the smell of forest. Looking around Tony did a great job in the room because everywhere there were trees and grass and some lakes too. It was all green and the air smelled so fresh that I just had to thank Tony later but for now I'm going to have some fun.

  Running around and jumping over fallen trees, lakes and a small river. At some point I turned into my leopard but didn't take out my wings. It felt nice to run for once without looking behind making sure no one was behind me.

  There was a clearing up ahead so using my strength, I jumped over two fallen trees, one boulder,and jumped over a fast running river. And there I was, in the middle of the clearing, all there was, was grass.

  Standing in the middle of the clearing I could see that the clearing was a wide circle. The grass was tall which felt even better since whatever leopard me felt, I felt also. And leopards like tall grass that way sneaking up to prey is easier, that's what history channel taught me any ways.

  Rolling on my back I moved side to side which made me purr a little. Soon my wings came out and they were huge against the grass. Standing up straight I flew up and flying felt just wonderful to me.

  I flew around the whole room but it was more like an arena. There were 5 lakes, 3 rivers, 2 grass clearings but one was larger than the other and in the centre of it all was this large tree.

  Flying down towards the huge tree, I went straight down like a torpedo. Near the floor I flew up and landed gracefully on the grass. There was this wooden double door.

  Walking towards it, the doors open by themselves. Behind the doors where a wooden spiral staircase. Climbing up to the top floor I found a room. There was this large bed, and a scratch post too. There was a fridge and when I took closer steps to it, it opened on its own and inside was some meat and some water.

  Using my teeth to grab the meat and walk over to the large bed. I ate the meat on the bed and it was good. Getting up and exploring some more I found a hallway and that hallway lead to a room at the end. Inside the room was this bed but next to the bed was this box, inside the box was this tube thing that I could go inside of.

  Inside the tube there were twists and turns that lead me all over the house. I found the tube that lead me back to the room and I got out. Stretching out my wings and then walking to the bed I found that a tube was above my bed.

  Walking over to the bed I laid down and just looked around before my eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

******

  The sound of shushing is what woke me up. Opening my eye lids just a bit I found everyone standing in the room and looking at me.I saw Tony reach into his pocket and took out his phone before he had a chance to take a picture I covered myself with my wings.

  That kinda scared them and I got up and shook the sleep off. Looking at them all they just stared at me, but do I blame them. No. They don't always see the leopard me and so I just sat down and let my wings expand. They all looked in awe and Tony took a picture of it.

  After some time I finally said something. "Are you just going to stand there all day or is there a reason you came?" That's what I wanted to say but instead it came out as whatever a leopard sounded like.