Chapter 31-Memories&Avengers Tower

Sheba's POV
  Walking up to another day, I find Tony's hands wrapped around waist. Looking around even more I find Bruce sleeping on the floor and Clint was still in hawk for my from the looks of it, it won't last for long.

  Three... Two... One. The hawk then changed into Clint who fell down waking up Bruce and Tony.

  "What the hell!" Clint said while getting up from the floor holding his head. "Red?"

  Bruce looked up as well. "Sheba?" And Tony immediately pulled his hands away from my waist.

  "We'll know that your all back to you normal selves I suggest that you leave my room and I'll explain what happened to each of you in 10 minutes." I was up from bed, pushing the three boys out of my room and locking the door.

  From outside my door I could hear Clint yell. "Why is there a feather in my hair!" That made me giggle a bit before taking a shower.

  Once done showering, I brush my teeth, hair, wings, put deodorant on and for today's outfit was grey sweat pants, a red shirt, running shoes and in my back was Cap's shield, which took some time with my wings and all. I also put on a jacket to hide my back scars.

  Leaving my room and heading towards the cafeteria, I find the three boys already seated and waiting for me. Grabbing a pack of blueberries, I sat beside Clint and they all waited for me to explain I things.

  "Tony you were obsessed with me." I look at Bruce. "You were terrified of everything." I look over at Clint with a smile. "Yours was my favorite. You became into a hawk."

  Tony started to laugh. "Bird brain actually became a bird and it was a hawk as well." I smiled.

  "Although he was the most vicious of you two. He would glare at anyone when they look at me. Also his claws were super sharp."

  "Wait a minute." Tony looked over at me. "Your awake!"

  "I've been awake since yesterday."

  "Why do you have Cap's shield?" Bruce asked and I pulled his shield from my back to in front of me.

  "When I teleported you all away I teleported behind Cap and the missile exploded. We hit a wall but most of the impact was on my back. I was half conscious when another alien named Proxima Midnight came by and tried to take Steve. I had used my wings to hold onto him tighter but Proxima hit me on the neck and took Steve." I look down at the Steve's America shield.

  Clint started to scratch behind my ear making me purr once more. I swatted his hand away from my ear and he had to do a double take to see what he did.

  "Also your all going to feel just like how Tony felt yesterday." The doors open and in comes Natasha.

  "I see that everyone was is back to themselves." She nudged at Clint but he swatted her away.

  "What is it Nat?" She looked at me and frowned a bit before looking at the others.

  "Nothing shows that Steve is on earth. But since you're all back Tony we could use your help and see if you can track him. Bruce as well." They both left but gave me a hug before actually leaving the room.

  Me and Clint were silent for a bit before he broke it. "Was I really that cool?"

  "Yup." I said popping the 'p'. "I even recorded it. Wanna see?"

  "Ya!" I took out my phone and shows hint he video if hawk him doing cool tricks. We stayed in the cafeteria for at least an hour before deciding to train a bit.