Chapter 42-There may be some problems

Sheba's POV
It's a beautiful October day. That's funny, I though to myself while getting out of bed. I stretched my arms and legs getting a satisfying cracking noise from each body part, Note to self: Don't sleep on hard metal floor.

  Going into the bathroom my single braid from yesterday was all tangles and pieces of red hair was sticking out. I need a shower, Agreeing with myself I left the bathroom to pick out black jeans, white shirt, and grey hoodie.

  Placing my clothing on the counter along with the pocket watch I turn on the water and step in once the mirror starts to fog up a bit. My red hair always grew longer in the shower but always reached my waist out of the shower, it was weird.

  After the 20 minute shower I got out and changed into my clothes. Most days I would pick something else but today felt like a good day. Putting on the pocket watch and leaving my red hair down, I brush my hair and white wings before leaving the bathroom and into the walk-in closet.

  I spent 5 minutes finding a black fedora, socks, and knee high boot since I feel more comfortable with them and it's easier to escape someone if so. Looking in the mirror I see my grey eyes, red waist long hair, freckled cheeks, and white wings.

  "I look fabulous." Leaving my room and walking over to the kitchen to eat something. I searched for a bit before deciding on some pop-tarts that would make a certain someone happy about.

  While eating my food I thought about that blue alien women that I speared. Her words, "He can only find those with memory, if you forget then he cannot find." I though even further about her words, If I remember fully then Thanos will find me again.

  Finishing my breakfast quickly I speed walk over to the elevator hoping that everyone is there or at least a few of them are there. My fingers kept making that Tack-Tack-Tack sound every time it hit the metal of the wall.

  When the elevator doors open I'm practically jogging to the living room. The only people on the main floor was Tony, Steve, and Thor. They'll have to do, I though while going up the stairs towards the three men.

  "Sheby!" Tony exclaimed. "What are you doing up so early?" I looked down at my pocket watch and saw the time only to correct it and see it was 7:12 in the morning.

  "I always wake up at 6:30 and usually can never go back to sleep." He nods his head. "Idon'twantmymemorieback." I said quickly but they heard each word.

  "You what?" Steve asked, subconsciously I start to pet my white wings.

  "I don't want my memories back." I said even more slower and even waited for what they had to say.

  "Why do you not want your memories back Lady Marisco?" Thor asked and I sighed seeing that my wings are starting to change from white to light and dark purple.

  "I was eating and thinking back to when the alien had given me that blue liquid she had said this exact words, 'He can only find those with memory, if you forget then he cannot find.' Don't you see that the more memories I earn the more easier it will be for Thanos to find me."

  Both Steve and Tony were shaking their heads but Steve spoke first. "Sheba you just need three more items left and then you'll remember everything."

  "You don't get it Rogers, each new memories I receive is a higher chance of Thanos finding me and that would have a higher chance of me getting kidnapped or one of you getting hurt and I can't let that happen."

  "Sheby we aren't just going to stop getting your memories back just because your scared of this Thanos guy-" I cut him off.

  "You saw how Steve turned out when he was returned to you guys and those were for 2 DAYS, Tony. I can't even imagine what would happen if he had any of you for more than 2 days." I shook my head as all these terrible images came to mind.