Chapter 20-New gem for my collection

Sheba's POV
  All of us left the roof after some time. I felt different but a good different and it made me feel stronger. It was cramped in the elevator was all 6 of inside but it worked to in the end with me being carried by Steve.

The door opens and I teleport out of Steve's hands and onto the couch. Everyone else just walked into the living room and sat down. Tony went to get a drink and I just sat on the couch looking up at the ceiling.

Then it hit me: Wherever I was, it sure was cold up here even though I couldn't feel the cold but somehow I just knew it. There was snow everywhere and some people where climbing up, It's a mountain. I followed the people and then ended up at the top of the mountain. It was breath taking, we could see everything up above. It was mostly other mountains that had snow on them and some clouds which meant we were really high up.

The people then disappear and I'm on the mountain alone. The mountain top starts to shake an then gives up and a hole appeared where I was standing. I fall down the hole and hit the ground hard but felt no pain.

Getting up, the cave was dark. Switching to my fire powers I light up my hand and a fire comes to life, brightening the cave. There was a hallway and it was the only thing there so I walked forward to find the vision fast forward and I was across the hallway.

There was a door which I opened and found a large computer and some more papers but in the center of the room was a box. Walking closer to the box I put one hand on it and light my flame a bit more to see the whole room.

The box was wooden and had nothing on the outside. I open it and find that in the inside where the lid is was a picture of a colorful leopard. And inside the box was a orange gem.

"The Time Gem." I woke from my vision to myself in the kitchen with a flame in hand.

Looking around I found everyone looking at me, diminishing the flame in hand I turn to my left and find Tony looking at me. It made me feel uncomfortable with everyone staring at me and Tony must have scened it cause he cleared his throat.

"What did you say Sheby?"

"The Time Gem. I know where it's at." They all looked at me and I just couldn't handle it. "Why are you all looking at me like that?"

Natasha started off since no one else wanted to talk. "You just stood up out of nowhere and then a flame came to your hand and then you teleported beside Tony while mumbling something under you breath."

"Don't forget about her eyes being completely white." Bruce added in and I was totally lost.

"My eyes where completely white?" They all nod slowly. "Onto another topic. The gem."

"Right," Clint said. "Where is it?"

"I don't know." He looked at me like 'seriously', but I continued. "It was cold and a mountain and there were people climbing the mountain. At the top you could se the sun,clouds and other mountains. Also it was all snowy."

"You mean Mount Everest?" I shrug my shoulder at Bruce's question and a picture of Mount Everest pops up and it was the location.

"That's where the stone is located."

"It's settled," Steve started. "We'll be leaving in 10 minutes suit up and met on the Quinjet." They all left while I teleported to the Quinjet and had the outfit I made already on.

In 10 minutes everyone was inside suited up and already taking off to where ever Mount Everest is located.

******