Chapter 52-Prying to the Furture

Steve's POV
I stayed lying in bed drawing on my sketch book. I wasn't really thinking of what I was drawing. My hand just moved around the page drawing a person but I was so focused to realize who I was drawing.

  Sheba.

  Her fiery red hair was down to her waist. Her freckles everywhere on her cheeks. The smile that was always on her face no matter what was happening. And the grey eyes that seemed to sparkle and glisten.

  I was proud of this drawing. Freckles made me happy, just like Peggy had made me happy.

In my own opinion they were kinda alike. Peggy was independent and strong. Fought for what she believed in, even if that includes her being harmed or just being part of her plans. So was Sheba. She had risked her own life to save mine and survived 12 years with HYDRA.

Finishing the last pencil line I close the sketch book and decide to check up on Freckles, that and to make sure Johnny wasn't annoying her like he was, with me and him looking like twins.

Throwing on some sweats and t-shirt I leave my room and press the floor to Sheba's room on the elevator panel once inside.

Once the elevator doors had opened the smell of grass and forest hit my nose. That was another thing I loved about Sheba, she loved the outdoors.

Walking down the hall and up the stairs to the living room I found the TV on but she was sleeping on the couch curled up like a cat. Her white wings had wrapped themselves around her small frame while her red hair was sprawled out on the grey couch making it seem even more red.

Getting closer to her I could see a small smile on her face. Even when she's sleeping she smiles, I thought and that brought a smile on my face as well.

"Are you watching her sleep Capsicle?" Turning around I find Stark climbing up the stairs and walking towards me.

"No." He rose an eyebrow at me.

"Mmmm." He hummed not believing me. "Sure. Totally not watching her sleep." I shook my head while rolling my eyes at him

"Why are you here Stark." I said annoyed that he's accusing me of watching Freckles sleep.

"I came here to talk to Sheby about a plan to defeat Thanos since we all figured out how powerful she was." He then looks at her. "But clearly she's busy doing something else."

"Well not anymore." I looked over at Sheba to find her strutting her legs and arms. "You guys speak really loud." She said sitting up from the couch.

"Sorry." I said feeling bad for waking her up from her sleep. It was disrespectful.

"It's cool. At least this gives me the chance to sleep on my bed. Although," She added in while getting up from he couch. "The couch was comfortable but I like to sleep on the floor more better."

From the corner of my vision I could see Tony raise an eyebrow at her. "You rather sleep on the floor than something soft and plush?" Sheba shrugged her shoulders making her shoulder move up and down as well.

"I'm sorta part cat and leopards do sleep on the floor so..." She trailed off seeing that we both understood her point. "So what did you both want since ya know your on my floor?"

"I just wanted to check on you." I said plainly and Tony was nodding his head slowly as if he doesn't believe a word that comes out of my mouth.

"I came here wanting to make a plan about Thanos." Tony said stepping forward towards Freckles.

She yawned before answering to Tony. "I could try to look into the future but I've never done that but the gem is telling me that I'll need to meditate for me to get a sneak peek into the future." Tony stiffened a bit before recomposing himself.