Chapter 46-It Hurts

Sheba's POV
Something is wrong. Something isn't right. Why haven't I blacked out? This is not good. Not good what so ever. The whole flight back to the Tower was just my mind filling itself question after question.

I hadn't blacked out meaning I won't be getting Bruce's memories. My right leg had been bouncing up and down non-stop while my fingers kept tapping my leg non-stop as well. I was nervous even scared of the possibilities of why this time was different.

To top things I have this headache that only grows worse and worse every hour. So many feelings that I'm positive my wings have turned light and dark purple. The others have been watching me but don't say anything at all.

The minute the hanger door had opened I rushed out of the jet and to the elevator where I rushed out of when it hit my floor. Something was wrong and I have this gut feeling that something is going to happen and it's going to hurt a ton.

I locked the door to my room and out my sword, throwing knives, and battling clothes all away and hidden. As well for anything that could be used as a weapon. In the end I had changed to grey sweats, baggy shirt and a hoodie.

I had also let my red hair down and currently my light and dark purple wings were wrapped around me like a soft blanket but not even the soft feeling of the soft feather made me feel less worried or nervous.

My breathing had become hard and shallow. I would tae deep breaths in and out while rocking back and forth on my bed. My knees were up to my chest and my arms were wrapped around them, I feel like an insane person.

I must have waited 7 minutes before my headache felt so bad that I had to grip onto my head to make it stop, but of course it didn't stop.

Steve's POV
"Tony pull up the camera on Sheba something is really wrong." Natasha said but by the time she finished her sentence Tony already had live feed of Sheba in her room.

She was rocking back and forth on her bed while her wings wrapped themselves around her. Sheba had grey sweats and a hoodie on.  I was worried for her, she hadn't blacked out, she had rushed out of the Quinjet, and now she's rocking on her bed.

"Should we check up on her?" Clint suggested.

"Lets stay here if something does happen we rush down there." I said in more of a command but I didn't care, something was up with Freckles and we should give her some space.

It must have been 7 minutes before she had her hands to her head. She was shaking her head and yelling as well to make 'It stop'. That's when we had all rushed out of the living room and to the elevator.

Natasha and Clint took the stairs while the rest of us took the elevator. When the doors had opened me and Tony were the first out and that's when Nat and Clint came out of the stairs.

We had all rushed to the door and tried to open it but was locked. Not wasting time I kicked the door twice before it was ripped from the hinges and on the floor.

Rushing into the room I found Sheba on the floor in a fetal poison while gripping her head.Her wings were dark brown and wrapped around her so the only thing visible was her upper body.

Me and Tony were on our knees beside Sheba. "Freckles. Freckles tell us whats wrong and we can help you out." I said but her grey eyes were wide they held fear in them but she didn't say anything.

"Sheby we're going to take you to the lab and see what's wrong." Tony suggested but the minute he had said 'lab' she was huddled in the corner, brown wings completely wrapped around her.