Chapter 50-The Fantastic Who

Sheba's POV
  After Clint had left my room I had taken the liberty to search up on the Fantastic 4 are. Never have I heard of them but yet again I never heard of most of the superheroes in this world.

  Hacking once more into the SHIELD database and searched up the Fantastic 4. "Let's see what we got here." I typed away and the next thing I know I'm looking at four different files.

  The first was Reed Richards. "Born in Central City, California. Prodigy with special aptitude in mathematics, physics, and mechanics. Mother died when he was seven. Father, Nathaniel, encouraged Mr.Richards in scientific studies, and took college-level courses.

  "Entered college at fourteen at CalTech (California Institute of Technology). He also attended Harvard University and M.I.T. He studied abroad at the University of Vienna in Austria. By the time he was eighteen, had had obtained four degrees in fields such as engineering, math, and physics." Skipping forward I read about how he got his powers.

  "Reed and four others entered a space ship. They went in space, blah blah blah, something about a planet exploding, blah, blah, blah, the all got hit an he gained the power to be super stretchy like rubber." Skipping his file I went to Susan Victory Storm.

  "Sister of Johnny Storm. Mother died from car crash, father,Franklin Storm, didn't save her therefore getting drunk and gambling but was accused murder. Susan and Johnny lived with their aunt.

  "Susan went to the same college as Reed Richards. She also had a doctorate in unrevealed field; high school education. She had followed Reed in the starship expedition and had gotten her powers the same as Reed from the cosmic rays, and a chance solar flare intensified the radiation.

  "Susan gained the ability to turn invisible, creat force fields, and levitate things with her mind." I then muttered under my breath. "So she's got mind powers." I then moved to her brother Jonathan Lowell Spencer "Johnny" Storm.

  "Johnny was drawn to automobiles. He became quite a mechanic at a young age. Johnny had followed his sister in the spaceship expedition and had gotten his power same as Reed and Susan. His whole body ignites on fire and he can fly and throw fire.

  "Johnny's education was Glenville High graduate; former student at State University and Metro University." I looked at his picture and he looked a lot like Steve. Moving o the last file I found Benjamin Jacob Grimm.

  "Ben had poor family and a father who couldn't hold a job for long. His brother Daniel got income from being in the Yancy Street Gang. Daniel had died in night and Ben had taken contour over the Gang only for his parents to die and him to move with his Uncle.

  "Ben at first protested with his Uncle but so went to High School an joined the football them where he had also gotten a scholar ship and given the named 'Grimm Reaper.' Ben had gone to college where his roommate was Reed Richards and they soon became best friends.

  "After graduating Ben went into the U.S air force and became highly skilled air pilot as well as test polite and astronaut. Ben left the military and Reed had reminded him of the starship and how in college Ben and said he would fly it if Reed had ever built it.

  "Ben had gotten his power just like the other three but he was transformed. Ben orange-colored, thick-skinned, heavily-muscled, and super humanly strong 'thing.'" Reed had convinced the others to use their powers for good.

  "Reed Richards took the name Mister Fantastic, Susan and Johnny Storm took the names of the Invisible Girl (later Invisible Woman) and the Human Torch, and Grimm, morose over his new grotesque appearance, named himself the Thing. Therefore the Fantastic 4 were born." I closed up the file and logged out of SHIELD database.