Chapter 11-Someone new and Back stabbing

Sheba's POV
I woke up and it was the best sleep I've had in a long time. Last night I had no nightmares or visions which was great.

Getting off my bed I walked towards the glass wall and opened the curtains. A ray of sun light came pouring into my room. The sun heat felt nice on my skin.

Smiling, I walked over to the bathroom, took a shower,brushed my teeth and changed into black jeans and a black shirt and a Stark Industry jacket. There was something in my mind that was telling me I forgot something but nothing really came to mind.

Leaving my room I went into the kitchen and took out some cereal and milk. I ate in silence thinking about the thing I'm forgetting but still nothing came to mind.

While cleaning the dishes I knew what I was forgetting. "JARVIS?" He always says good morning and today he didn't. "JARVIS?" I asked once more but there was no reply.

Something is wrong, Walking to the elevator I pressed the button to the main floor. Maybe one of my team mates can explain what's happened to JARVIS.

The elevator door opens and a new smell hits my nose. Stopping, so my back was just inches away from the elevator door, I smelled once more before going into spy mode.

Placing myself against the wall and walking slowly down the hall.I heard someone whistling, it sounded friendly but that could be a trick.

Stopping myself where the hallway ends, the whistling stopped. Footsteps came my way and the next thing I know is me teleporting to the other side of the room and saw the person from behind.

It was a guy, he had brown hair and was muscular. The man looked around the hallway and I followed a few steps behind. Something shiny was around his head and the man turns around but I had already teleported behind him.

Using the element of surprise, I jump on the mans back and put my feet around his neck. Then I pull backwards and he falls down while I teleport in front of him.

Getting a better look I see that the man has blue eyes and is looking at me. "You must be Sheba." I growled at him and put my hand on his neck.

"What are you doing in Stark Tower?" The boy pointed to where my hand was and I loosened my grip but still held onto him.

"I'm a friend of the Avengers and they asked me if I could watch over you." It took me a second before releasing what this boy meant.

"They already left didn't they?" The boy nods his head and I let go of my grip around his neck. "And who are you exactly?"

Turning around the boy looks at me with a smile. "I'm Petter Parker but Cap said I can trust you so I'm also," He walked closer to me and whispered. "Spider-Man." He walks a few steps back and looks at me.

"Spider-Man? There's more than one superhero?" Peter looked at me confused.

"You really haven't heard of Spider Man. I'm all over the news by J.J saying that I'm a menace."

"Did Steve also tell you that I've been a prisoner by HYDRA for almost all of my life and never saw the outside world." Peter just shakes his head.

  "You got captured by HYDRA?" I nod my head. "That must have sucked." My vision started to blur but I held back the tears and sat on the couch.

  "What exactly did they tell about me?" Peter sat beside me and just though for a sec or two before answering.

"Well, they told me that something big happened to you and not to talk about it. They also told me that you have cool power and that your eye color represents them all. And that your really good at fighting." He though for a sec and then rememberer something. "Steve said your nice and sweet."