Chapter 17-Thanos

Sheba's POV
  "Thanos is coming." Is all I said before pain rushed to my head making me grab my head with my one free hand while the other was being held by something.

I blinked a few times to know my surroundings: It seemed like a lab with all the computers and other things that I knew but payed no attention at. My focus was on everyone looking at me with worried and confused faces.

"What's a Thanos?" Steve asked who was at my right side.

"It's not a what but a who." In front of me I could see Thor stiffen a bit. "Thanos is a hungry power alien that destroys plants and people to get what he wants."

"Then why did you say he was coming?" I turn to my left and see that Tony was holding my hand, that made me smile bit. "More importantly what happened to you?" It took me a bit to remember the pain in my head and when someone touched me.

"I had a vison. I was in space somewhere far from our galaxy but in front of me was this little island, I flew to it and in the middle was a throne and on the throne was a alien in full gold armor, he was all purple and his eyes were pitch black." The thought of those eyes sent shivers down my spine. "He had this golden glove on and he smiled while turing to me.

"He smiled and said 'Foolish earthling girl, I shall find and destroy you and everyone in your weak plant.' He then got up and took out this sword or weapon and stabbed me in the side.He meant to hit me in my stomach but I had dodged and he hit my side. I fell to my side and he lifted my chin so I was looking at his black soulless eyes, 'Watch out for Thanos is coming'. He had told me before going back to his throne.

"Before I woke up I saw a red gem." I looked at them all with fear. "He has the Power Gem and he wants all of the gems. If he gets all the gems then he will destroy all the earth without batting an eye." I hadn't realized I was shaking until I had finished talking. Tony held my hand tighter and I smiled at him.

"What do we do?" Steve asked and I looked at him.

"Thanos is a evil man, Rogers. He killed his people and planes and has killed others to get what he wants. If he wants these gems, he won't stop at anything to get them. Steve he will kill all of you if it comes to that." My voice became shaky and weak, it would be a lie if I said that they would defeat him. When I had made skin contact with Thanos, I saw his whole life and it scared me that when he let go of my chin I was great full.

"Let's discuss this later," Bruce said coming inside the room. "For now Sheba needs to get some tests and rest." They all left but I held Thor's hand looking at him and he nodded his head understanding what I wanted.

When everyone had left, including Bruce and Tony after I asked, I looked at Thor. "Thanos didn't just say 'Foolish earthling girl' he said, 'Foolish girl of the trickster'." I looked at Thor for an answer but he showed nothing of emotions. "Thor what does that mean?"

He looked at me once. "I must go Lady Sheba." He left before I could say something else.

Tony and Bruce came back inside and did more tests on me, once I had convinced them I was fine they let me go back to my room which I was grateful for.

Walking into the elevator I thought of the glove Thanos had on and it gave me an idea for putting on my Gems in a fashionable and comfortable way. Once the doors open I walk down to my room and grab some supplies before putting gems and chains together.

The end result was nice, the new hand jewelry was missing some gems but it would do for now. It also did come out beautiful and when putting it on, it felt so much more comfortable.

  I sat on my bed looking at the Savanna wallpaper that Tony had put in my room. It made me smile a bit at the though of Tony and how he held my hand when I was re-telling my vision.

  There was a knock at my door which then opens to Steve poking his head in. He found me on my bed and walked over to me while closing the door behind him.

  I scooted over on my bed and Steve sat down beside me. I was sitting criss-cross and Steve was just sitting at the foot of the bed,also looking at the wallpaper.

  "Are you ok?" He asked without looking at me.

  "I don't know anymore. I thought that once I was freed from the HYDRA base that I would live a normal life but this far from normal."

  "Maybe when this is all over,you could be a normal person and live a real life." That thought has come from time to time but I always told myself that HYDRA would still be looking for me and that being a hero is a bit fun.

  I didn't say any of that, instead I said. "No, I like the life of a hero. Normal people are overrated anyways." That made him chuckle a bit.

  "What's this?" He grabbed my left hand and saw my new way of holding the gems.

  "Thanos gave me the idea and even though I hate his guts, this way of holding all the gems work." He looked at it for a bit more before putting my hand back down.

  "Did you see anything when Thanos touched your chin?" I turn and face Steve. In his eyes they were full of worry and concern.

  "I saw his whole life and it was terrible. No one in the galaxy has been able to defeat him Steve. Theres only two choices:Join Thanos or Be killed by Thanos and to me neither sound good."

  "Your afraid aren't you?" I nod before looking back at the wallpaper.

  "I'm scared for everyone on his planet. Even the bad people, for they don't deserve to die. I'm scared for you guys, your my only real family. Your the only people who care so deeply for me, even Tony thinks of me as his daughter."

  "Wait, Tony thinks of you as his daughter. How did you learn that?" I smiled and said one word.

  "Magic." From the corner of my eye, Steve smiled as well.

  "Sheba we can take care of ourselves. We are 'The Earths Mightiest Heroes' after all." I shook my head.

  "Steve you haven't seen what Thanos can do and with the power gem he is already stronger than you all."

  "Sheba you have three gems and Thanos has one. You have already bested him. You just need to find the last gem and this whole thing with Thanos will be over." Steve pulled me into a side hug and I laid my head on his shoulder.

  We stayed in that position for some time and I enjoyed it. It gave me time to think of ways to help everyone with and without the helps of my gems and powers. If I'm going to be in this fight, then I'm going to train as hard as I can.

  "I'm going to bed." Steve pulled away and looked at me confused.

  "It almost 8 in the morning and your going to bed?" I shrug my shoulders.

  "What can I say, that last vision took a toll on my and I need my beauty sleep." He smiled weakly before kissing my on the forehead and leaving the room.

  Closing the curtain and laying down in bed, I though of Thor and how he had rushed out of the room. The word 'Trickster' meant something to him and it made me feel like I knew it but didn't at the same time.

  Closing my eyes my last though was Thor and 'Trickster' word before falling asleep only to wake up once more in Asgard.

******

Sorry for the short chapter and here is what the new jewelry for the gems are and I know the gems are fake in the pic and they are all there but that's how it looks like.