Chapter 32-Wise Words

Sheba's POV
I've been sitting on my bed crying for an hour or maybe more for leaving my only family. Stop crying you baby! Freaked out that someone spoke to me, I look around my room but found no one, I didn't even sense anyone around.

  Must have been my mind playing tricks, I thought to  myself but still double checked my room for any sudden movement. Just like last time, nothing.

  Your mind wasn't playing a trick on you moron. There it was again, the voice. I'm not a voice I'm shadow you. I'm in your mind moron.

You can talk to me? I could feel her face plant and shook her head.

  Of course I could. What you didn't think your split personality couldn't speak through the mind. Have you not watched shows!? I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. Oh right.

  Moron. I said at her.

  Hey! I heard that! She complained.

  That's what I was aiming for. The real question is why speak to me now? That was true, all this time and she speaks to me now, out of all the times.

It takes lots of energy and I don't have much time.

  Ok then say what you want to say before time is up.

  Don't cry over leaving your family. Go up there with them and hang out before tomorrow night. Don't spend your time in your room cooped up crying. That made me speechless, it wasn't because of the small pep-talk but what she had said.

  That must have been the nicest thing you've ever said. She growled at me and it felt weird in my head.

  Ya, ya, ya, just go up there and spend the time you have with them. I nod m head at her words but stopped myself to ask a question.

  What's your name? In my head she smirked before answering.

Shadow. Was all that was said before the line was cut off and no longer was her voice in my head.

  Checking myself out in the mirror, my two red braids still look good. My outfit was also suitable and I kept the black fedora on as well, since it made me feel comfortable. My wings were turing back to their white color since they were blue from the crying.

  Nodding in approval, I leave my room and towards the elevator. The door opens with the ding sound, entering inside and pressing the 30 floor button remembering the only floor I'll ever remember.

  The doors close and some elevator music plays on but not the regular elevator music, it was more of modern day music that played and some of the songs were good while there were others that weren't as good.

  The elevator door open and I step out to find Tony behind the bar getting a drink, everyone else were sitting on the second level to the new main floor.

  Stepping out Tony saw me and smiled with a drink in hand. "Sheby! You came."

  "Tony!" I said back to him with the same excitement. "Of course I came, if it involves getting Steve back I'm in." He smiled and I took seat on one of the single chairs. "So what were you guys talking about?"

  "Not much." Tasha said, I gave her a confused face. "Tony said to wait for you and then we start talking."

  "Tony did you really predict I would come?" He smiled at me before taking a sip of his drink. "Ok then lets start."

  "Fine," Clint started off. "What do we talk about."

  "How about those aliens. Their name was Black Tornado. Order something?" Tony trailed off thinking but I already knew and memorized their name.