Chapter 12-You Lied!

Steve's POV
I was worried about Sheba. She just learns about her parents not really being her parents and she just plays it off like it was nothing.

We were all back at Stark Tower, we were all kinda arguing about the Space Gem but also what to do with Sheba. This girl has escaped HYDRA and believed everything was fine only for it to go down in flames.

"Shut Up!" Nat yelled which made us all stop and look at her. "Let's talk about one thing first and then the other."

"Fine," Tony said. "Let's talk about the Space Gem."

"I agree with Tony on that." Bruce and everyone else agrees and I did too.

"Let's talk about what to do with the Space Gem. Sheba can't just wear two Gems. Bad people will try and take her." Clint had a point, Freckles can't walk around New York with the most powerful Gems in the world.

"Well we can't take it away from her. She had a point yesterday, there's no way I can make a device that can hold those Gems."

"And," Natasha added. "There's no way that she would even let us touch those gems."

"Nat's got a point. Sheba is over protected about those Gems, there's no way she'll let anyone touch those Gems but she'll only let us see them." Bruce added in.

"No, tomorrow when she wakes up tell me first. I need to talk to her." The door opens and I walk out, going to my room.

Inside my room it was clean and had some old things of mine. It was all I had left of my past, since everyone was... gone.

I took a quick shower, put on some sweatpants and a white shirt before going to bed.

Sheba's POV
  I was unsure on whether this was a dream or vision. It felt like a dream cause I was in a place and around me I could see space. But it felt like a vision because people were moving around and talking.

Walking out of the building I was in I found a bridge that was rainbow. It even seemed to move which was beautiful but weird all at once.

Walking across the bridge, I landed on a street that had people walking and talking. None of them saw me which gave me the idea that this was a dream but then there were the others where it seemed like they were looking at me which tipped me off giving it the vision vibe.

Ignoring the people's stares - which I may add that they are dressed differently - I walked to the biggest and tallest building. Getting a closer look, the building seemed like a castle made out of... gold?

Shaking my head and walking to the huge double gold doors, they opened on their own. It freaked me out a bit but I recomposed myself and walked in.

The whole room was made out of gold, What is up with this place and gold? Ignoring the though I kept walking until I turned a corner and kept doing that until I was completely lost.

The whole castle was bigger than New York, maybe a bit smaller but still it was huge. I turned a corner and found Thor talking with a lady who wore silver armour.

The lady's back was towards me. I only saw her black hair, silver armour, red skirt,black leggings, and near the knees boots. She also had a shield and sword.