Chapter 15-Training Day

Sheba's POV
  6:30 a.m. lying awake on my bed doing nothing but just starring up at the blank ceiling.

  I've been awake since 5 in the morning. The reason I woke up so early: No clue. I just woke up and couldn't go back to bed after that. Since then I've been staring up at the ceiling think of nothing.

  My mind was blank, nothing came to my mind. I wanted to do nothing but look up at the ceiling. It was silent and peaceful in my room, it felt nice. Nobody has come by my room so far, and to be fair I hated it.

  For so long I've been alone and scared. When the Avengers brought me into their home it felt nice. They cared for me and treated me with respect. I guess being alone again felt weird, with no one checking up on me or making sure I was fine.

  Uhhh! I sound so selfish! I shook my head and got out of bed, grabbing some clothes, going in the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. Once finished cleaning and dressing myself I walk out of my room and into the small kitchen in my floor.

  Looking in the cabinets, I decide to eat some pancakes but first I had to make them. Looking through the fridge, I grab some milk, eggs,butter,and some blueberries. I then grab some bowls, spoons, flour, white sugar, baking powder, and salt.

  "JARVIS tell me what to do." I had laid everything perfectly on the longest table and a waited for JARVIS's instructions.

  "First you need 11/4 cups of flour, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 2 tablespoon of baking powder,b11/4 teaspoon of white sugar, 1 egg, 1 cup of milk, 1/2 tablespoon of melted butter, 1/2 frozen blueberries, thawed." I grabbed what I need and then but the thing I don't need away.

  From then on JARVIS helped me mix the ingredients together and how long to wait. This was the first time I've made food for myself and I was really excited when the pancakes were finished.

  I made 24 pancakes, JARVIS had told me to do more cause u can just reheat them and eat them for a while. I took 2 blueberry pancakes, grabbed syrup, fork, and milk.

  Pouring some syrup on my pancakes, I sliced a bit off and ate it. Man was it delicious, loving the flavour I ate the pancakes in 3 minutes tops. I drank the milk last, helping the pancakes down my throat.

  "That was delicious JARVIS thanks for making me make more pancakes!"

  "Any time Sheba. Maybe some time we could make more." I smiled at what he said while putting away the dirty dishes.

  The elevator door opens and out comes Steve. He had his blond hair back and wearing a white shirt with sweat pants. He smelled the room and looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

  "Did you cook something?" I nod my head, pointing to the pancakes on the table.

  "You came have some if you want." Steve walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pancake. He took a bit and looked at me wide eyed.

  "This is delicious! Where did you leaned how to cook!" Putting away the dishes to dry, I grab a cup, fill it with milk and hand it over to Steve.

  "JARVIS actually told me what to do." Steve drank the whole cup of milk on one sip.

  "Well than you and JARVIS make a great cooking team."

  "Oh no, my IA is not a cook. He is built to assist me on mission and other important things. But one of them is not to cook." We turn around to see Tony standing at the end of the hallway with his arms filled across his chest.

  "Tony what are you doing on my floor?" He walked over to where me and Steve were.

  "I was looking for Capcicle. But is it a bad thing to check up on my Sheby?" He smirked,his billionaire cocky smirk.