Chapter 53-Shadow

Shadow's POV
It felt nice to regain control over Sheba's body. Sure the first time it was me attacking HYDRA agents but now I won't attack anyone.

The Avengers and Fantastic 4 all stood away from me. I could see fear in their eyes and a their thought were the same:'Where's Sheba?', 'Will she come back', 'Someone is getting hurt', 'I like her galaxy eyes'. I turn to face Johnny since he was the one who had said that thought.

"Really Johnny." He shrugged his shoulders. "Now I see why Sheba doesn't like you as much." I mumble under my breath.

"Hey!" He exclaims while putting both hands over his heart. "That hurt right here." I roll my galaxy eyes at him.

"Where is Sheby?" Turning to face Tony he and the others were all tensed up, Probably ready to fight me if I attack first.

"Looking into the future just like she said she would." Without readying their minds I knew that none of them trusted me at all.

"Your lying." He said gritting his teeth and clenching his hand.

"None of you should be mad at all. I was the one who had save Sheba from those HYDRA agents and there really is no point to being mad at me sense I haven't done anything harmful." True, it did make me had that they all seemed pissed off even when I had done nothing.

"No we do have a reason to be mad at you." Great, I thought, Now he's going to argue with me. "Sheby had told all of us that you would only come out in a life or death situation and when you do you either kill or don't."

"Look Stark I don't know what to tell you. Sheba is looking into the future for all your sakes. She somewhat trusts me and that's good enough for me. I've seen how she cares for you all so weather you like it or not I'm here to care for you while Sheba is prying into the future." I was inches away from Tony.

We stood there my galaxy eyes looking into his brown ones. My breath was hard and I don't know why, while he had his arms crossed over his chest watching me intentionally.

I shook my head. "I'm not fighting you Stark." Laying down on the bed I look up at the ceiling while my right leg was crossed over my left leg. "Do whatever you want: lock me in a cage like you did with Loki, lock me in this room, or use those handcuffs that take away mine and Sheba's powers." Turning my head to the left I find everyone looking at Tony.

"You read my mind didn't you?" I shrugged my shoulders and I look back up at the ceiling.

"Sheba is too trust worthy and I'm trusting you all as well but I don't like secrets and you Mr.Stark have been working on handcuffs that take away all the power that Sheba has. So why build them?"

"She asked me to build them." He replied and I shook my head at his lie.

"Lie!" I sang. "Sheba and me share the same memories and I remember for a fact that she had never asked you to build those cuffs so why Mr.Stark did you really build them?" I stand up form the bed with a smirk on my face. "Are you afraid that Sheba will use her powers for bad?"

Tony looked pale.He kept his composure but his eyes told a different story. They held fear and rage in them: Fear for he has been uncovered and Rage because I had said something about the cuffs.

"Yes I am afraid of the power Sheby can do." He admitted. "I made those cuffs for the same reason she had said in that video back when she was taken by Thanos."

  "I'm so sorry...please just promise me one thing.If I become the bad guy and there's no way of bringing me back...kill me.I don't care if your all protesting,if I become the villain kill me.Don't let me live as a villain just end the pain and kill me"