Chapter 1: The Ultimate Spy

This Book Is For Kailahel2022
-
Bold means speech
Italic means thought
Underlined means author note

In this Fuyuhiko does not have an eyepatch, but he may do later on not sure. Non despair-AU.
-

You are Y/N. You are the Ultimate Spy. You go to Hope's peak but nobody knows your Ultimate skill, I mean what spy would just go ahead and say 'Oh yeah hey I'm a spy how you doin?' Heh. Anyway you don't really get along with anyone at your school, but you've kept your eyes on Fuyuhiko for a little while. I mean he's practically owns the biggest mafia group. You've been there a few times to spy on such things, and you were planning on probably going again soon but you had no idea when to go. When the bell rang you felt a pair of eyes on your but you decided to ignore them. You walked home, but you felt as if you were being follow. Alright whoever's there come out. You heard someone mumble a swear word and then they were gone. You sighed and just carried on walking home. When you got home you made dinner and decided to go undercover today to the mafia headquarters. You got dressed in a mafia outfit and headed there with no one seeing you. Almost as if you were invisible. When you got there you took notes on your recorder. You were hiding in the shadows when you saw Fuyuhiko and Peko. I don't understand why Peko acts like such a slave to him sometimes. You there! In the shadows! What's your name. One of the guards practically shouted. Fuyuhiko saw you but didn't recognize you. Oh s**t. You ran for it, not looking back and you kept running until you were out of sight. What was that all about?
Seems as if someone got in through our security young master.
I see... Fuyuhiko wondered how someone would be able to get through and he wondered who it was. You guys need to step up your game how did she manage to escape?
S-Sorry sir.
Tch. Fuyuhiko was mad, but also curious. Who was that person and why were they here. At his mafia base. She looked pretty short too, about his size. He thought about it for a little while but decided just to drop it.

•The next school day brought to you by Gundham's Gravity-defying hair•

You were trying to avoid Fuyuhiko that day in school, you thought that you shouldn't visit his mafia for at least a week and you were sure they'd made the security harder. It was okay though as you could hack through it pretty easy. Fuyuhiko wondered who it was still but just tried not to think about it that much. You are your lunch alone thinking of what went wrong and how to improve it, Okay so next time I'll try to blend in more with the other men, and not be in the shadows, I mean it does look pretty SHADY. Okay okay enough with the puns, whatever. I won't allow them to spot me again, I could get caught and murdered. Luckily I do have a gun with me. You had spaced out so long and you didn't realize that Fuyuhiko and Peko were chatting on your table. You slowly moved away and left. What's up with her she just left.
Not sure young master, Y/N is always like that I suppose.
Yeah I guess....