Chapter 6: Holding hands

It had been a week after the incident. Fuyuhiko still hadn't woken up. He protected your life with his own. He was stuck in a coma. Your hugged him limp, almost lifeless body and hugged him while you were tearing up. We just got to be friends Babyface, you can't leave me yet. I wanna go places with you. We could go Tenerife, Hawaii, the Canary Islands, Canada together. We could go anywhere just us two. Just wake up. I don't want you to leave. Don't you get it I finally found someone I can relate to and laugh with, now you're not here and I hate it. Wake up Fuyu. Just give me a sign. You kissed his forehead and left.

•The next day..

My poor Fuyu.... You're still not awake. I've been taking notes for you, even though I'm sure you won't read them. I had a dream about you last night. We went swimming together, please wake up and make my dream a reality. I need you here Fuyuhiko. Peko and the mafia needs you too. It's so much responsibility I know. I wish we could just escape together. Love you Fuyu, you stupid Babyface.

•The next day...

People are school have been bullying me I miss you. I know you'll wake up soon cutie. I just know you will in my heart. I'll visit you every day until you do anyway. I'm sure it does get lonely in here after a while. Everyone misses you, even Hiyoko. Come back soon if you can. I'll make you cookies one day. Love you Fuyu. I'll see you around soon I'm sure of it.