Chapter 12: Don't shoot!

You were out with a friend, when some guy in a mask came up with a gun. Give me your purse and I won't shoot.
Woah woah don't shoot.
Give me your purse! You reached in your bag and grabbed your gun. You pointed the gun at him. Suddenly you heard a gunshot. You were hit in the shoulder but from behind. You shot the guy in front of you and looked behind. Your 'friend' was running with the gun in his hand. You called a ambulance before hiding your gun and texted Fuyuhiko to tell him what happened. You went on the ambulance and the bullet was taken out of your arm. You saw Fuyuhiko enter the room. He held your hand and kissed your forehead. What f**ker shot you?
It was my so called 'friend' she ran away after shooting me, whilst I shot the other guy in the chest. Fuyuhiko kissed you gently and held your hands.

A few days later you went home and instantly you lay down in bed and slept. You were tired as you didn't get much sleep on the horrible lumpy hospital bed. Fuyuhiko lay down next to your sleeping body and slept with you. In the morning you awake to the fresh smell of waffles. Fuyuhiko walked in and gave you one. Morning my beautiful gangster queen. You smiled softly. Morning my yakuza. You kissed and ate a waffle. You smiled and you hugged Fuyuhiko. Without saying anything he hugged back and kissed your forehead. For a gangster Fuyuhiko was always gentle and nice with you, and did everything you asked for. He was a great boyfriend.