Chapter 17: College

You had finished high school and you were going to college. You were going to a college that specialized in weaponry and camoflauge. Fuyuhiko as also going there as it specialized in weaponry. Everything was going good with Fuyuhiko, and you managed to be friends with Peko. You had spent the whole of your summer with Fuyuhiko. Fuyuhiko had taken you to Mexico and you had a great holiday there with him. You were in love with Fuyuhiko and you loved being with him. Sure it was dangerous sometimes, but where's the fun if you don't have any danger. You both graduated from Hopes peak so you were 'set for life' but without it, you were still set. You and Fuyuhiko had enough money in the world to go anywhere you dreamed of. You and Fuyuhiko were also working on exposing government lies. You had already found out a lot but you were nowhere near done. Every night you would get into your spy costume and get information from there. You had found out that the president had been cheating on his wife, which you couldn't wait to expose but you had to be patient.

You were walking into college with Fuyuhiko when you heard Leon shouting at Sayaka, it was something about stealing his song ideas. You sighed and walked past them and went into class. You were luckily sat next to Fuyuhiko which was a lot of fun. You took notes and when you were done you held hands with each other which you loved to do. The rest of the class was boring so you just whispered to each other.

Later that night you got dressed into your disguise and headed into the government base. You picked up a random file and brought it back to Fuyuhiko. You opened the file together and instantly you were shocked. W-What is this. T-This can't be real right?!