Chapter 13: School

You were at school trying to ignore that friend. Of all people you didn't expect him to shoot you. You thought you could trust him. Your shoulder still hurt and had bandages on it. The things is though you have art class today and you happen to sit with him. You were sat alone and wondering whether you should skip art. You felt a hand on yours, Huh....?
Are you going to skip art babe?
Not sure yet, I don't want to see Kazuichi but I love art.
I'll stay with you in art, if anything happens I'll beat the living s**t out of him.
Thanks babe. The bell rang and you both went to art class. You sat down next to him. Listen Y/N I know that it looks like I shot you but I didn't okay!
Bulls**t I saw you run off with the gun.
That wasn't me I swear I was running off to get help.
I don't want to hear your lame s**tty excuses.
B-But Y/N!
Kazuichi shut it why don't you go talking fanboy all over Sonia like you always do.
L-Listen to me Y/N.
OI KAZUICHI STOP F**KIN AROUND. Everyone went silent after Fuyuhiko shouted that. You and I both know that you shot Y/N, stop with the f**king excuses. Fuyuhiko slapped Kazuichi then left the classroom with you. Thanks Fuyuhiko. He smiled and kissed your cheek and you both went home. Fuyu got his laptop and you both played a game together on it. If I win you have to give me a kiss babe.
Deal, but if I win we get a dog. Fuyuhiko kissed your cheek and you played. Dang he won. You kissed him softly and he kissed back. You smiled and hugged him and sat on his lap. Then Peko came in, Young Master! Someone is here to see you!
Who is it?
I'll tell them to come in. You hid under the bed like you always did. Oh it's you...
Listen Fuyuhiko I didn't shoot her you have to believe me.
Kazuichi why did you come to me, I'm not the one you should be convincing its Y/N.
Where is she?
Away from you. She's not here. Kazuichi left. Kazuichi was obviously lying but he was using Y/N to get information as the government made him and that purse theif was actually an agent from the government. Oh if only Kazuichi knew he was being manipulated.