Chapter 11: Young master.

You decided to talk to Peko as she seemed to be mad at you. Peko, are you mad at me?
...
Peko?
You've changed my young master.
What do you mean?
He's not the same.
How? What are you on about?
He is my young master. Stay away from him. Peko was about to get her sword when Fuyuhiko walked in the room. You hid behind him, scared of Peko. What's wrong Y/N?
Let's just go home.
Alright babe. He lifted you up and kissed you. Hey you coming Peko?
No young master. Goodbye young master.
Goodbye? Peko left silently, and you were holding onto Fuyuhiko. What happened babe? Are you okay. You explained what happened and hugged Fuyuhiko. Hey I'll protect you no matter what, cmon lets go home. I'll make you some nice dinner babe.
Alright Fuyu. I love you. Fuyuhiko kissed you softly and took you home.

When you got home he put you in the bed and lay down with you. He smiled and stroked your hair. Then suddenly a knock on the door. Fuyuhiko grabbed his gun and armed it. Come in!
Ah Sir we thought you'd be here.
So what do you f**kin want?
Your girlfriend.
What?
You heard us.
You're not taking her. The men aimed at Fuyuhiko. You silently got the gun out of you pocket without them noticing. The gunmen were about to fire and you shot two of them and Fuyuhiko shot the last one. Babe? Are you okay?
Pfft yeah I'm fine, those gunmen were ridiculous but you didn't even notice it.
What?
They're not your men.
Huh?
Government spies.
...
Anyway let's get them out of here. Fuyuhiko called in people to clean it up and he hugged you close. He stroked your hair and you ate dinner together.

Later on you kissed his cheek and held his hand. (this next part is dedicated to ThatOneLonerInClass ) If you're gonna kiss me do it properly. He held your cheek and kissed you softly on the lips. You felt his tongue slowly sliding on your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You blushed and gave him access and he explored your mouth. You were also basically a tomato right now but he didn't care, he was just focused on you. He pulled you closer tilting your head to explore the whole of your cavern. A minute later you both pulled away panting and your fingers interlaced. His lips scattered down your neck, for a more steamy night. (okay there you go ThatOneLonerInClass that's all you get I don't write smut ^_^ )