Chapter 18: Parents

This can't be real right. TELL ME THIS ISN'T REAL! You couldn't control your angry and you started punching the bed and crying loudly. Fuyuhiko was shocked and he held you close. He grabbed your hands and tried to calm you down. This has to be fake right Fuyuhiko. It cannot be real. Fuyuhiko didn't reply. You looked at the file again:

Subject: F/N L/N

05/07/20XX We took away her parents and we are now going to see how the subject behaves.

06/07/20XX It has been a month and the subject is training. Saying she will avenge her parents. We made a fake person go into the Kuzuryu gang as the 'killer' of her parents.

07/07/20XX The subject is training to be a spy.

04/03/2016 The 'killer' killed her brother infront of her. The 'killer' is missing. We assume he is dead.

The subject betrayed the government and her parents were taken away to South Africa at this address:

37a XXXXXXXX road.
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
South Africa.

You wanted to scream. You wanted to cry. You were shaking with anger and sadness. Everything betrayed you. Why? WHY? F**KING WHY. You hugged Fuyuhiko. You didn't let go for a while. Fuyuhiko hugged back and wiped you tears. Why would they betray me. WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS.
I'm sorry babe. I'm so so sorry.
I want to find my parents. I want to kill them.
Are you sure babe. We can go there I'll do anything to make you happy.
Yeah... Just wait a few days I need to get my head sorted.
I love you.
I love you too Babyface. He pulled you close and you sobbed into his chest. You hated the government. You would do anything to take them down. You only had Fuyuhiko and his Kuzuryu clan now. That's all you needed or ever wanted. You smirked knowing what you were going to do next and slept with Fuyuhiko.