Chapter 21: Sister

You went over to the government base to find out what was going on. Ah Y/N and Fuyuhiko is it? Follow me please. You followed the man down endless hallways and rooms, until you finally entered one room. It was her... Fuyuhikos sister. E-Eh?!
Huh why are y-
SILENCE. You flinched at the loud voice coming from one of the men and held onto Fuyuhiko. In trade for the sister, we want Y/N.
... Fuyuhiko looked at you both. Before he could answer you spoke out. I'll go. Leave her alone I'll go! You whispered into Fuyuhikos ear, I'll be able to escape just go along. Fuyuhiko nodded with a worried expression and you traded places with his sister. The government took you away and the last thing you saw was the two of them hug.

The government put you in a heavily guarded cell. There was a small time of only 3mimutes 4 seconds where a guard wasn't near you. You decided you would escape then. When a guard was asleep you stole his keys. In that small gap you escaped the cell, and sneaked around avoiding as many guards as possible. HEY! S**t! You ran as fast as you could, dodging bullets just like Fuyuhiko taught you to. You ran out of the building and stole a car and drove close to home. After that you ran home.

You knocked on the door. Fuyuhiko opened the door and looked surprised. Surprised I escaped on my own in two days? I tried to do one, but you know I had to figure out schedules.
Y-You're okay right?
Yeah now let me in its cold as f**king balls out here.
Heh... You never change babe. You and Fuyuhiko kissed when you got inside and you snuggled up to him.