Chapter 10: No forgiveness

(Prepare for sad beginning)

You were out with you brother at night just walking. You were just chatting about the most random of things, you didn't often see your brother, one of you was always busy, but now that you weren't with the Government and you were with Fuyuhiko you could do whatever you wanted. Everything was going perfectly well. Was..... Then you saw him. You could never forget that face. The one who murdered your parents. You took a step back and the murderer saw you and recognised you. Ahhhh you.... Yes I murdered your parents about 9 years ago yes. You stood there speechless. He grabbed your brothers collar. GET OFF OF H... Always too late. Always useless. You watched the man grab his axe. It sliced through his skin as if it was nothing. You couldn't move. You froze tears streaming down your face. I could kill you, but I'd rather watch you suffer. You couldn't move. You were frozen. You screamed your brothers name. You were worthless. You couldn't stop him. You called the only person you could trust. Hey babe what's up?
Get a pen and paper.
Huh okay?
Write this address down then go there instantly. You told him the address and about 10 minutes later he was there. He saw you... He saw your brother. He saw you crying your eyes out and screaming your brothers name. He walked over not caring that his shoes got covered in blood. Y/N...
IT WAS HIM AGAIN. HE KILLED MY BROTHER.
Who?
THE ONLY FAMILY I HAD LEFT. HE K-KILLED THEM ALL. You couldn't breathe you could just cry. Why you. Why everything. Why why why why why. The same g-guy. He did it again. I just watched paralyses in fear. I couldn't save him Fuyu. He's killed my whole family.
Oh babe... I will catch him. I...
Fuyuhiko you don't understand if this guy finds us together he will kill you.
I'll kill him first. I'll find out this guy I promise. No matter the cost. I won't let this happen again. I'll avenge your family I promise. I love you Y/N. He lifted you up and put you in the car and drove to his house. You were a mess and you were in tears. He lifted you up and carried you into his room. C-can I take a bath?
Sure. You might have to use my shampoo and body wash though if you're washing your hair and stuff.
That's fine. Can you just hold me for a min. Fuyuhiko nodded and held to in his arms. You closed your eyes and rested his head against his chest. You relaxed a little and he kissed your forehead. Afterwards you took a bath and relaxed.

•A few hours later.

•Fuyuhikos POV

I'm mad. So mad. I found the killer. Why did it have to be him. Someone I've known practically my whole life. I will take them down, there will be no forgiveness. He may be a well known member in the Mafia, but that's about to end. I know exactly where he is, but I'm not leaving Y/N here alone. I woke Y/N up and kissed her. She looked confused and just pulled me into the bed and cuddled. Her eyes were puffy from crying. Hey babe I found him. Now is the best time to go if you're okay with it.
Okay Babyface.
Tch.... It still annoys me how she calls me that, but it makes her happy. Well it did. Right now all I saw was a sad frown, and gloomy eyes. Oh my poor Y/N. 

•Normal POV

Y/N and Fuyuhiko went over to the Mafia hideout. Fuyuhiko had a gun on him and he made Y/N wear bulletproof stuff just incase. He had the fun loaded ready to shoot, and he was mad. He was beyond mad, he didn't even need a gun he could just beat the little s**tter to death. Fuyuhiko and Y/N snuck into his room and there he was looking at axes online. You really thought you could do this behind my back... To all people especially my girlfriend.
Hmm? Oh it's you Fuyuhiko h... The mans eyes fixed on you. Oh I see you found out huh. So now what you trying to act all tough. Heh you can try and fail. Fuyuhiko gritted his teeth. Suddenly the axe was flying at him. No! You pushed Fuyuhiko out the way but the ace hit you. Thank god for the armor, but you were sure it broke at least a rib. Fuyuhiko shot a bullet. Right in the middle of the mans head. Babe? Are you okay?!
I think I've broken a rib.
Okay let's get you to hospital. Thanks for protecting you.
No problem babe.
He's gone now okay.
T-Thanks so much babe.

You went to hospital and you had a broken rib. They put bandages on you and a few weeks later you were back to the same old you. Recently whenever you went to school though Peko was glaring at you and ignoring you. You wondered what was wrong.