Chapter 20: Wanted

You were watching TV with Fuyuhiko when you saw a message on the news from the government:

WANTED

F/N L/N

(Insert info about yourself)

What is this?! W-Wanted?! A picture of you came up on the screen. I'll get this sorted out. Don't go inside or anything babe. Just stay with me don't leave me side I promise I'll protect you. The two of you left the room and on the program it sa8; there was a prize for $500000.

Fuyuhiko and you went into a room with lots of computers and tech and he started typing some things that didn't make much sense to you. I'm changing the details. I'll make it someone else. Anyone you want in particular.
Max Brayzel he was the man in charge of making me a lab rat there should be a picture of him online.
Alright babe I got it. He typed in more stuff then he turned the program on and the new data was there. You hugged Fuyuhiko and he hugged back. I'll f**kin murder whoever hurts you babe. I love you so much.
I love you too. The two of you held onto each other and kissed softly. Young master!
Hmm? Oh yes Peko?
There are some men at our door saying they're from the government.
Take them out Peko. NOW!!
Yes young master. Peko left quickly to take out the government.

Later on you and Fuyuhiko were eating dinner together but you got a text on your phone. You opened your phone. The text said, 'Only a fool messes with the government.' H-Huh?
What's up babe?
Read this. You showed him the message and he looked a little worried. Then another message popped up. 'and don't worry... We have a surprise for Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu'

...