Chapter 19: Murder

It had been a few days and you decided to find your family. Then murder them. You felt like a lab rat. Your whole childhood was a lie. You and Fuyuhiko had flights booked to South Africa. You were packing right now as you left tomorrow. You finished packing and you hugged Fuyuhiko. Babe.
Yes Y/N?
After we well kill my parents, could we just come back here and not talk about them again.
If that makes you happy, I'll do anything for you, I love you with all my heart and nothing is going to change that.
I love you too with all my heart and existence. You are the only thing I have left now. The both of you kissed softly, not wanting anything more or less than each other. You didn't need anyone else, just him. Just Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu. Your one and only love.

When you arrived in South Africa you went to the address. You immediately recognized your parents, even if the last time you saw them was when you were young. Fuyuhiko babe pass me my gun please. Fuyuhiko smirked and placed it in your hand. You went up to your parents. Hey mom and dad I thought you were dead. Oh wait I'm right! You shot them dead then ran as quick as possible with Fuyuhiko and flew back to your home on the aeroplane. When you got home Fuyuhiko and you cuddled on the couch and watched a movie together. After it was over you just needed some relief so Fuyuhiko started kissing you softly then lead you to the bedroom for some Sexyyyy timmmmmmmme ooooooh yeahhhhh!