Chapter 4: Betrayal

You are Y/N. You're the Ultimate Spy. Betraying the ones you worked for. For a stupid Mafia clan. You betray the ones who trust you.

You woke up and got dressed into your usual outfit. Fuyuhiko I have to go to work.
Okay be back tonight by 7pm.
I'll try.
You better f**king be there.
Alright Babyface.
I said stop f**kin calling me that you b*tch!
Whatever. You went off to your job and got notes for Fuyuhiko. You kind of wanted to piss Fuyuhiko so you arrived at 8pm. You're late.
Whatever.
You know you're stupid.
You know you're a Babyface.
Hey! I said stop calling me that do you have a death wish.
Does it look like I do Babyface?
Yes now stop before I shoot you.
I have a gun on me too Fuyu. And also where is Peko.
She's not here today.
Aw your girlfriend isn't here what a shame.... Boohoo.
S-she isn't my girlfriend she's too tall.
So you're into shorties like yourself.
Hey you're shorter than me.
Oops...
Idiot.
Babyface!
I said stop calling me that!!! You laughed and showed Fuyuhiko all the notes. He looked through the notes veils still annoyed at you calling him Babyface.

Hey Fuyu...
What?
Can I go home now?
Nah you're staying here for the night.
But-
What are your parents worried or something?
No I live alone, my parents went missing when I was 5.
O-Oh s**t I'm f**king sorry.
It's fine Babyface.
HEY!
Heh. But can I go home soon. Or at least bring over some of my stuff.
I'll let you go home but every Friday and Saturday night you have to stay here then.
Deal Babyface!
I f**kin said f**kin stop!
Aw is the little Babyface gangster all pouty. How adorable. AHH- Fuyuhuko tackled you down. I f**kin swear if you call me that ag- one of the members walked in. Ooh this must look wrong. A-Ah sorry sir didn't mean to intrude on your private buisness! He left quickly. You burst out laughing, Lol wow okay then.
Uh. That ain't good.
Uh Fuyu?
What now?
Could you like get off of me.
A-Ah yeah s-sorry.
Idiot Babyface. You got up. Then you lied down on Fuyuhikos bed. W-What are you doing?
What does it look like, I'm tired I want sleep.
Move up.
What?
I said move up are you deaf as well?
Tch. You moved up and he lay down next to you. You blushed slightly. Hey listen Fuyu... I'm sorry about your eye again, I was just in a rush and... Fuyuhiko stared at you and simply took his eyepatch off. Stop apologizing already I thought you were going to sleep.
Thanks Babyface.
I'll pretend I didn't hear that.
Goodnight.
Night. You slept and had a great sleep.

•Time skip to the morning brough to you by Sonia's kingdom

In the morning you woke up to what looked like a angry Peko. A-AHH!!
What are you doing sleeping with young master.
W-What? I-I.
Peko it's fine Chillout, I just couldn't arsed to go to the guest room okay.
Are you sure young master.
Yes! You sighed and got out of bed and took a shower and get dressed. Fuyuhiko was still asleep, so you decided to wake him up the only way you knew how. You crept up close to him and shouted down his ear, GET UP BABYFACE!!!
Oi! Let me sleep.
Nope I'm taking you out.
Wait what.
Take a shower and get dressed idiot I'll be waiting downstairs. You left before he could even respond.

You waited downstairs for him. Ugh he takes so long. There you are finally, let's go Fuyu.
Go where?
You'll see come on!
Tch. You took him out around the markets and had a fun time with him. He seemed happy, you hadn't really seen him smile before. When you got back you sat down and looked into his eyes- errr I mean eye. Hey Fuyu, I got you something to say thank you and sorry.
What is it?
Close your eyes Babyface.
Tch fine. He closed his eyes and you placed a small box in his hands. He looked confused and opened the box. It was a little badge with his symbol on it. He put the badge on his blazer. Y/N thank you. No one had ever been so kind.
It's okay Babyface.
Hey I thought I told you to stop calling me that.
I thought you told me you'd kill me if I called you it.
Well uh you seem too much of a good err person to kill.
Wow did I just get a compliment from Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu? Must be a miracle, no it has to be a dream!
Oh shut up!
Haha you're such a cute Babyface. Fuyuhikos face went bright red and he just stared into your eyes for what felt like forever. Young master it's time.
Oh is it already Peko? S-See you soon Y/N!
Bye Babyface!