Chapter 15: Tears

You didn't cheat on him. You would never even dream of it. You went to school the next day and you were really quiet. You skipped most of your classes that Fuyuhiko was in. At lunch Mondo came up to you again and you punched him in the face giving him a black eye. The whole school went silent and you ran off with tears in your eyes. Why did Fuyuhiko have to think you cheated on him. You would never ever do something as stupid as cheat on him. You loved him and this hurt so much. You didn't return to school after that.

•Fuyuhiko POV

I watched as she ran out. I'm pretty sure she was crying. I should of ran after her. I should of talked to her. Now she will hate me forever. Y/N... Please forgive me. I love you... I know now. You didn't cheat, PLEASE JUST TAKE ME BACK! Young master?
What is it Peko?
Are you alright.
I'm fine. Fuyuhuko just stormed off to be alone.

•Normal POV

You sat alone in a park silently crying and looking at the floor. You missed Fuyuhiko, you missed his kisses and his attitude and everything. Was this the end now? He kissed Peko right infront of you. You were mad and sad and angry and you wanted to just cry. You got up and walked off. You snuck into your house and got your belongings then left. You were staying at a hotel until you could find a place to stay.

•Later on

•Fuyuhikos POV

I got home, all of her stuff is gone. I need to find her. I need to talk to her. I just can't go without her. OI LISTEN UP I WANT YOU TO FIND F/N L/N WHOEVER DOES GETS $100000. WHEN YOU FIND HER DONT HURT HER JUST BRING HER HERE TO ME. Fuyuhiko watched as the gang dispersed to look around for you. He needed you he felt bad. He wanted your hugs your love your everything. He knew you didn't cheat he was wrong he loved you so much.

•Normal POV

You were at the hotel when someone knocked on your door. Miss F/N L/N gather your belongings and come with me please.
Uhhhh okay? You got your stuff and he took you to Fuyuhikos place. You saw Fuyuhiko. F-F-Fuyuhiko?!?!