Chapter 3: Caught

You were relaxing at home in your bed and suddenly you got a call, ugh what now I'm trying to take a break. You picked up the call. Hello Y/N L/N we have a task for you.
What is it this time I'm supposed to be on a break.
You're are best agent and you know this place the best.
Please don't tell me it's the Kuzuryu Mafia...
Uh.
God f**king damnit what do you want me to find out this time.
About Fuyuhiko, you need to go into his room.
Tch fine but I better get a bonus for this stupid job.
Yeah yeah Y/N. You got dressed into your gangster house for the third time in a row while mentally cursing at the government. You headed over to the Mafia place and snuck into Fuyuhikos room. Woah... His room was cute. It had pictures of him and Peko and his friends and Mafia. You looked through his files and wrote it down. You heard the door open and you quickly hid under Fuyuhikos bed. Is somebody here? Come out and I'll spare you life. That was such a lie if you ever heard one. You stayed silent and dint move and you heard his steps come close to under the bed. He peeked under and dragged you out. Jude f**kin Seasman. What are you doing here.
I think we both know that's not my real name d**khead.
What's your name. I recognize your voice.
Heh let me go. You'll regret it if you don't. He tore your fake wig off and your fake costume. You grabbed the gun and pointed it at his head. What... Y/N what are you doing here.
I'm the Ultimate Spy motherf**ker and you better not tell a soul or your head will come right off.
Y/N..... All this time...
Babyface let me go!
Why did you lie you motherf**ker what the f**k.
You shot Fuyuhiko in the eye and ran. TELL ANYONE AND YOU'RE DEAD MEAT! You left as fast as you could while Fuyuhiko crouched over in pain and confusion.

Two weeks later Fuyuhiko finally came back to school with a eyepatch on. You felt bad. F-Fuyuhiko can we talk?
Fine.
Listen I'm sorry I didn't mean to shoot you in the eye I just had to escape. I'll do anything for your forgiveness.
Who do you work for?
What?
Tell me who you work for.
T-The government.
You work for me now against the government.
A-Alright. I'm so sorry. Y-Your eye. He grabbed your hand and you blushed. Hey it's okay it's been done you just have to obey me.
Y-Yes okay.
Meet me at my room tonight I will discuss your assignment.
A-Alright F-Fuyu
FUYU?
It's a cute nickname hehe. So you forgive me?
Fine...
Thanks Babyface.
...
Heh.

That night you snuck into Fuyuhikos room and Peko with Fuyuhuko were waiting for you. You casually entered through the window like no big deal. You're finally here.
Sorry I got caught up in some buisness. So what are you here to discuss.
I want you to tell me all the government details.
W-What.
You said you would.
Fine but if you get me in trouble your other eye goes too. Fuyuhiko just smirked and you told him everything you knew. Can I go now?
Nope.
What?
You're staying for the night. You can use my room.
Are you sure.
Yep.
Thanks Fuyu. You lay down on his bed and almost fell asleep instantly. His bed was comfortable. You slept well without any nightmares for once.