Chapter 7: You idiot.

Fuyu... Please wake up you Babyfaced moron. I need you here. Please. Just please. You held his hand. When you first came to Hope's peak you hated this guy. Now you realise he's a sweet soul, he protected you when no one else would. You had tears in your eyes and you hugged Fuyuhiko. I'll be here tomorrow. Same times Fuyu. Please wake up soon I miss you. So does Peko. You cute gangster. You went to Fuyuhikos room and lay down on his bed. This is all your fault. You should of known it was a trap. Now Fuyuhiko will probably end up dead all because of you. You slept and in the night you felt something hol your hand and whisper, Everything will be fine I'm here. I'm here now I'm sorry. In the morning you woke up and Fuyuhiko was there.
F-FUYUHIKO!
Mmmmm yes?
You're okay!
You f**kin betcha.
My Babyface you're okay thank god.
Hey I'm not a Babyface.
Just shut up and hug me Fuyuhiko. You both shut up. You never thought you'd be happy to see such a infamous person alive but you are. Fuyuhiko leaned into you and pressed him lips on yours. You kissed back. You both fell asleep hugging and glad you still had each other.

In the morning Fuyuhiko had already gone and you assumed he was in the shower. You stayed lying in the bed and hugged a pillow. You heard Fuyuhiko coming out of the shower. You pretended to be asleep but you blushed when you saw Fuyuhiko was just wearing a towel below his waist. Luckily your head was against a pillow so he didn't notice. Y/N wake up.
Mmmmm 5 more minutes.
Get up Y/N or I'll tickle you.
Ah no! You were too late. Fuyuhiko was ontop of you but instead of tickling you he hugged you. You rolled your eyes. Nice outfit. Just a towel.
Whatever I can wear what I want!
Pfft.
Hey Y/N do you remember last night.
A little I remember waking up next to you and freaking about but that's it.
Oh... I see.
Have I forgotton something?
Nope. I don't think anyway.
Cutie.
Shutup I am not.
Babyface.
Don't make me tickle you.

•Fuyuhikos POV

Did she forget... The kiss we shared. Maybe she was tired and didn't actually mean it. I'll talk to her some time about it. Or whatever.

•Normal POV

Oh yeah Fuyu, Sonia invited us to a party if you want to go. It's tomorrow night if you're free.
I'll go if you go Y/N
Alright let's go then but first... You pulled him down and cuddled him causing him to blush dark red. Okay go get changed you're practically naked Babyface.
You sound like a pervert.
Whatever!

Later on you showered and had a good day.

•The next day

The next day you were in a cute black dress while Fuyuhiko was wearing a suit as usual. Y/N you look pretty.
Hehe thanks, you look awesome as usual.
Thanks. You both drove to the party and arrived. You went in the main room with everyone and drank some alcohol but stuck by Fuyuhiko as you trusted him the most. Sonia's voice filled the room, Uh hey everyone is this working? I guess it is. So uh could everyone sit in a circle please. You sat next to Fuyuhiko and Gundham. Uh so we're gonna play spin the bottle. (Spin the bottle twice whoever it lands on they have to kiss) The bottle was spun. It landed on me and Gundham. You blushed and gave Gundham a quick kiss on the lips. Fuyuhiko looked a bit jealous but also just looked away. The next time it landed on some other random people from your class. But you blushed bright red it landed on you and Fuyuhiko. Fuyuhiko was pleased and he hugged you and kissed you softly.

After the party you and Fuyuhiko headed home in the car. Hey Fuyuhiko stop the car a minute pull over.
What's wrong.
Isn't it obvious?
No? Silly Babyface I forgot to tell you I love you. You hugged him and he hugged back shocked for words a little. He couldn't get the right words out so he smashed his lips onto yours. You held hands and kissed again a little more softer. Who knew that a gangster like him would be so soft and careful and kind. When you got home you both hugged in silence. So Y/N will you be my Ahem.... Girlfriend.
Of course!