Heat-Sterek

SUMMARY:
Derek goes into heat suddenly so he had to cancel a pack meeting, but no one told Stiles till the last second, but he wasn't paying attention so now ge has to deal with a very aroused wolf for Derek's whole hear cycle.

Stiles' POV

I was listening to music all the way up, on the way to Derek's house for a pack meeting. I had just gotten out of school so I was happy to go anywhere but school. As soon as I was in veiwing rang away from Derek's house my pocket began to vibrate. I looked pulled my phone out and turned down the music to see that it was Scott who was calling me. I decided not to answer it because he could just tell me what he want to tell me ar Derek's house. I parked at dereks house I realized that I was the only car parked in the lot. Scott was probably calling to tell me the meeting will be a little later than planned. I got out my car and walked towards Derek's front door. I suddenly heard a loud groan of pain coming from Derek's upstairs. I quickly ran in the giuse and made my way towards the sound. It lead me to Dereks room, where he was hunched over the bed only in boxers, sweating, and panting like a dog.
"S-S-STILES...G-GET... OUT", Derek groaned in pain and glanced his head up at me, causing me to see his fangs and his glowing red eyes. He quickly looked down
" What's happening?", I asked cautiously, trying not to make him mad.
He growled at me and dragged his razer sharp claws across the bed before saying," I'm... I-I-IN...HEAT!" I gasped recognizing what ge said. But heat was only for female wolfs. Why, rather How did he go into heat? Derek ripped his nails out of the mattress before continuing," Lea-ve... When a wolf is in heat and there are people around them, the wolf will catch the sent and immediately feel attracted to them!"
My eyes widened at what he said and I took one step bsck before asking thus risky question," What type of attraction?"
He let out a loud groan of pain and his body stretched in an arrow. I accidentally let out a whimper like moan, imagining him orgasming, But I immediately covered my mouth after I realized what I did. Dereks snapped his head in my direction and growled at me but this growl was different from all the others. He spoke to me with a rough voice," The type of attraction that makes my dick throb at the sight of you."
That was probably the sexyist thing I have ever heard in my life. I let out a moan this time, unable to hold it in. Derek grabbed onto his bed hard enough causing a peace to chip off from it.
" Is there anything I can do to help, You look like your in a lot of pain?", I spoke quietly. He looked up at be briefly theb looked away.
" Not unless your willing to touch me.", Derek said kind of groaning at the end of his sentence. I tried to hold back to moan and seen cool about it. Because honestly I wanted to touch him so bad it hurt me. I shrugged a have a nod, hoping he knew what that meant. Derek was clueless, because he spoke again," I'm going to need an answer."
I walked closer to him, realizing what I really wanted to do. He looked up at me sharply and slowly backed away from me. As he was backing away from me I moved closer to him until he eventually hit a wall. I nearly had him pressed against but he was hunching over me and panting. To be honest he looked so hot all I wanted to do was eat him.
I thought I had the courage to do what I really wanted to do but maybe I was lying to myself.
Derek seemed to read my mind, because he whimpered in my ear," S-S-St-Stiles... Please." His vulnerability gave me enough courage to reach my hand out and stroke his manly abs. He moaned and grabbed my hand so he could press it further against his abs. He groaned in my ear and I moaned in his. All I knew was, I wanted more of him, right now.
I moved my hand from his chest slowly down to his member. As soon as I touch his dick he let out a loud growl and before I could blink we where on his bed and he was on top of me.
Suddenly Derek leaned down to my ear, bit it gently and growled," Pants...OFF... n-now"
He moaned at his tone and hesitantly obeyed him. It took me a few seconds to remove them, but when I got them off Derek lowered his body and began to move closer to my member.
"W-What are you d-d-doing?", I whimpered and tried to grab his hair to stop him. How did he go from panting wolf in heat to sexy Derek? He gave no answer but when he got down to what he was looking for he gave my underwear a small peck, causing me to moan a jumble of words," A-ooo-ahhh."
I could feel Derek smirk against my dick. I forgot my hand was still lodged in his hair, I gave it one good tug, and Derek let out a sexy groan abd that seemed to be the last straw for him. Because he pulled down my boxers revealing my throbbing dick. As soon as my dick was visible he took it in his large hand with a firm grip on my base. I tried my best to not let out another moan, because I didnt want to seem like a wimp.
Apparently Derek didnt like me not moaning because he growled and syarted stroking me flasty. I tried my best to not make any noise abd so far I was succeeding at it. Derek growled in annoyance and kissed my tip, attenpting to make me moan. Instead of moaning I let out a very quiet whimper. He wasn't happy with this response either, so he roughly dragged his rongue over my tip, I couldn't hold this moan in," D-Dere-mmm"
Derek growled in content and moved up to face then put his head between my neck. Derek then quickly pulled down his boxers, but before I let him do anything I wanted to see his dick. I've always imagined what Derek s dick looked like, but now I had the chance to see it in person.
I grabbed his forearm and quickly said," I'm going to see your dick first. I just want to play with it.", I smirked as I teased him, but he just gripped tightly to the bed.
I used some of my strength to push him on his back, but it didn't work, fortunately he got the memo and flipped over over his back. I crawled on top of him a snirked as I made way don his body to his tented boxers. Derek muttered panting," Make... It... QUICK!" I smirked at him then went back to starring at his hard on. I went down to kiss it just like he did mine. Derek stiffened. I then had a new idea. I reached down abd grabbed his dick, causing him to gasp and moan, I then started to palm it slowly, just to tease him. Derek gripped the sheets bellow him and cleched his fangs. I laughed at him, but stopped palming him after half a minute. I pulled down his boxers and gasped when his hard member popped out of his boxers. It was Huge. I waited a few seconds to just stair at it in awe then I wrapped a fist around the top of the shaft, trying to think of what to do to him first. I ran my thumb other the top of his shaft and ran it all the way down his dick until I reach his base. He let out a long moan of my name and I moaned along with him saying his own name. I didn't realize how aroused I was from that. Quickly I leaned to his member and took only the tip in his mouth. I swirled my tounge around and sucked as hard as I could. While I was pleasuring him he groaned and moaned. After half a minute of sucking his tip I pulled away and kissed the tip causing him to growl silently. Before I could continue pleasuring him he grabbed me by the hair and pulled ny up to face him. He growled out," Fuck... You're..so good... At... That."
He smoothly snaked his hand down to my member grabbing it and giving it three strokes before letting it go and flipping us over to where he was on top of me. He leaned his mouth close to my ear and whispered," I want to you to... Talk to me....okay?"
I nodded, knowing exactly hwat he meant. He grabbed the bad of his dick and the base of mine and then began rubbing ours together. I nearly forgot his request because of how good it felt. "Your hand feels so good wrapped around my throbbing dick. And your dick is so big, I can't wait to have it shoved down my throat.", I said seductively and Derek moaned so loud I'm pretty sure the neighbors could hear.
Derek's moans," FUCK STILES I DIDN'T MEAN TO TALK LIKE THAT! I'M SO CLOSE, STILES. I NEED YOU STILES, FUUUCK!"
I could almost laugh from how he moaned. I grabbed his dick with a strong hand and moved in to kiss him. Our lips moved together perfectly as I stroked him with long hard strokes. Before he could enter my mouth I pulled away from him and moved my face in his neck as he yelled," S-STILES... I-I'M COMINGGG!"
As he came all over my chest and my hand while I sucked on his neck, biting every now and then. After he came I stopped biting and sucking his neck and Derek started to focus more on my erection. He went to face my member and instantly shoved the whole thing in his mouth. Causing me to moan out loud and he started to bob his head and I was so close to coming. After half a minute I came with a loud moan of Derek's name. I suddenly remembered I forgot to warn him about me coming. I sat up and quickly looked down at Derek to see him smirking up at me and small drops of my cum running down his chin.There was nothing in his mouth
" D-Derek? Did you s-s-swallow that?", I asked shocked.
Derek opened his mouth to reveal nothing and he answered cockily," You taste mighty fine." Derek seemed to be hugging his waist, very close to his dick.
"Derek so is your heat gone?", I asked preying that it wasn't.
" Unfortunately, No. It will last for three more days.", Derek said with a smirk

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

If Y'all have any suggestions on the next part please comment
And if y'all would like to see part 2 to this then tell me
If y'all don't want part 2 then I will move on to another one shot
Thanks for reading
Please
Vote
Comment
Share
And until next time....