Car stuff- Sterek

"Why the fuck do I still let Peter live with me. He's so fucking annoying.", Derek said as he slammed the door shut on his way to entering Stiles' Jeep. They were going to stay at Derek's house and watch tv together but Peter kept interrupting them, so Derek insisted that they go somewhere else, anywhere else.
"Calm down. He just wants attention.", Stiles concurred as he started his car, not really knowing where they would be going.
" If he wants attention I'll give it to him.", Derek Spoke with a fist held high.
Stiles grabbed Derek's fist into his hands and chuckled out Derek's name before letting it go. Stiles down to Derek's thigh where he patted it before he spoke while rubbing Derek's thigh slowly," You just need to relax. No need to get worked up over Peter."
Derek looked over at stiles with a raised brow and a smirk. Stiles responded with moving his hand further up Derek's thigh very close to his crotch. Derek breathed out," Peter can still hear us."
" I know"
Derek's chuckled broke through. Stiles chose this as the perfect time to undo Derek's belt. He struggled with the belt as he always does, but Derek intervened and took off his own belt along with unbuttoning his pants. Stiles smiled through the embarrassment of not being able to take off his own boyfriends pants. Derek didn't mind it though, he liked helping Stiles.
Stiles pulled down Derek's pants to reveal Derek's underwear that concealed his limp dick. Stiles saw this and decided to dive into a kiss with Derek. Stiles had to move his entire body into the seat but he found a way. Blending his lips with Derek's was his favorite thing to do. Derek quickly got tired of acting as Stiles' bottom and kicked his pants off before stiles against the window of his car . Derek then ran both of his hands up and down Stiles' back as he grind into stiles. With stiles legs wrapped around Derek things got heated fast and there was little to no room to actually do anything.
Stiles groaned and pushed Derek back," there is no room."
Derek dove back into stiles' neck and placed kissing along it as he whispered to Stiles," You get me all riled up and then you leave me hanging. So cruel."
Stiles laughs at that then encourages," Sit back Derek"
Derek cautiously sit down with his back teased against the seat. Stiles positions himself onto his knees and pecks Derek's lips one last time before directing his attention on Derek's half hard dick in his boxers.
Stiles ran his hand over it just to notice Derek's reaction, he hissed as he inhaled, not expecting stiles to do that. Stiles smiled slightly then dove his head down to Derek's crotch. He used his hand to feel around his boxer and when he found the head of his dick he put his mouth around the fabric surrounding Derek's dick. Stiles used his tongue to create moisture around his dick and massaged Derek's thigh with the other.
Derek's breaths went frantic because stiles continued to do this for a good 10 minutes before continuing. Stiles pushed Derek's underwear down and finally saw Derek's hard dick come out of his boxers. Stiles then grabbed Derek's dick and firmly stroked it. After a minute of stroking he engulfed Derek's dick inside his mouth , but only the very tip of it, lapping and swirling his tongue over it. He then shoved the whole of Derek's dick down his throat for a brief second before returning to the tip of it, lapping and swirling his tongue as he did before. Stiles did this again but this time Derek's hand nearly went to Stiles' head to force his head down his dick. But Derek resisted not wanting to harm stiles, instead he ran his hand down stiles back, massaging it.
In return stiles bobbed his head down half of Derek's dick and gripping the base in his hand. He did this for 2 minutes and advanced little on the amount he took in. Derek knew he was doing this on purpose, Stiles is an expert at deepthroating all of Derek's length. And Derek was yet again tempted to fuck Stiles' face, but he resisted. Instead he massaged Stiles back a little harder, on accident out of frustration.
Stiles hissed as that and mumbled something against Derek's dick. Derek grunted and couldn't help but jerk his hips up into Stiles' throat. Stiles gagged, he was unprepared for that sudden thrust.
"Shit, Stiles. I'm sorry." , Derek cursed out.
Stiles removed his mouth from Derek's dick and stared into Derek's Eyes as he said," Don't be. What do you think I've been trying to get you to do?"
Derek brows furrowed in confusion but then stiles shoved all of Derek's dick down his throat and his hand involuntarily flew to stiles' head. Stiles bobbed his head once more before stopping again hopping derek would understand what he was getting at. Thankfully Derek did and his grip on Stiles hair tightened and he shoved Stiles balls deep down his dick before retrieving him back up to his tip. Derek muttered ," Holy shit, Stiles." Surprised that Stiles could endure such a thing.
Stiles pressed his tongue against Derek's dick before Derek pushes stiles back down his dick.
Stiles moaned causing derek to shudder and afterwards bring stiles back up to his tip where stiles worked his tongue over the tip. Derek then decided to go fast and bobbed Stiles' head up and down Derek's dick. And not before long Derek slows back down, his body going rigid and stiles prepared for Derek to blow his load. Derek then at the last second pulled stiles off his dick and Derek blew his load onto stiles face.
Derek took a minute to catch his breath and come back to earth. He then looked down and saw Stiles looking up at him through his lashes with cum smeared on his face. His dick then twitched back to life. Derek grunted," We need to find a place and fast. I really want to fuck you and blow my load into your ass this time."
Stiles glanced down and groaned," Your werewolf stamina is going to kill me one day. But for now I am going to totally agree with you on that."