Drunk Dancing - Sterek+Steter

Stiles POV

I wonder what Peter would look like in a tutu. I giggled as I downed my last drink of the night and imagined big Ole Peter in a tiny tutu. And when I say it was my last drink of the night I mean I drank myself out of house and home. I mean I have a high tolerance but right now all I feel like doing is dancing.
I tried to run over to my speaker but failed when I tripped over onto my face. I laughed at my failed attempted and stayed ton the floor for a couple of minutes. I have such nice floors.
Currently I am home alone because my dad went on a business trip somewhere. No one wanted to hang with me tonight so I decided to get completely wasted and do whatever the hell I want.
Suddenly I heard my doorbell sound. My doorbell sounds funny. I wonder what it would sound like if a dog sounded like that. I broke out into histarical laughter as I walked to the door on my tip toes. My body tripped as i slammed onto the door. I turned the nob and slowly slid the door open and peeked through the cracked door. There stood Peter and Derek. I slammed the door open and wrapped my arms around the both of them.
" Just the people I wanted to see.",I yelled in their ears and pulled away from the hug to give them each a kiss. First i dove into Derek and captured his lips on mine. I quickly slithered my tongue into his mouth then slipped it out and pulled away from him. After that kiss I dove into Peter and captured his lips. Peter slipped his tongue into my mouth and I massaged his tongue before pulling away from him too.
I stared at the both of them had shocked looks on their face. Then I grabbed their hands and dragged them to my living room where I turned on my speaker and immediately my favorite song cane on. Hips don't lie by Shakira. I let go of their hand and turned to them and said," Both of you...Dance"
My hips took control as they bound themselves into Derek's crotch and began to shake away to my favorite song. I grabbed Peter's neck and led his face to mine. I took him in for a kiss as my hips worked their magic to Shakiras song. Derek had grabbed my hips and pressed them harder into him. Derek growled and shoved his head into my neck as he placed butterfly kisses down my neck. Peter on the other hand was totally involved in the kiss. His tongue skimmed my teeth before getting back to molesting my tongue. Peter then dragged his hands down my body before reaching my ass which was pressed into Derek. Peter brought my hips to his before slapping my ass causing me to let out a whimper like gasp which in turn caused them both to growl with lust. By this point I was so turned on I couldn't function. Derek's teeth nibbled on my ear as his hands flew to my hair and pulled at his which caused me to hum in approval. Peter saw this and dove into my neck as he sucked and nibbled trying to create a hickey. Peter was getting even more handsy. His hand flew to my pant buttons as he tried to undo them. He succeeded and pulled my pants to the ground. Derek used his hands to slid them into my boxers and stroke my dick. I gasped at his cold hands touch my dick. But then I moan as he strokes faster. I grab Peter's hands and move them to Derek's pants as I mumble in his ear but stumble a few times thanks to Derek's hand," G-Get rid of his pants." Peter nods and then I start on ridding Peter of his pants. Suddenly Derek starts to pump me really slow and sexy. I moaned at this. And by this time all of our pants where gone. I then pulled Derek's hand out of my boxers and turned around to face Derek, who was panting and was hard as can be through his boxers. Then i grabbed his shirt and lifted it from his head before shoving his face on mine for a slow passionate kiss. By the time our kiss ended Peter was relieved of his shirt too. Suddenly both of them froze. Me in the other hand wanted more from them so worked my hip magic on Peter and reached into Derek's boxers to grab his monster of a dick. They both moaned but seemed to be a little preoccupied. And in the snap of a finger both of them where out of their trance and kissing all over my body. I suddenly moaned from all the sucking," F-Fuck, Peter. Derek..."
Then I heard a knocking on the door and before i could answer it i heard the person walk in. I didn't care because right now all i wanted was them. I wrapped my legs around Derek's waist and humped his stomach. I moved my head to the side to make out with Peter. I used my hands to rub them all over Peter's tight boxers.
Suddenly there was a gasp from beside us, both Peter and Derek jumped. Derek moved me off of his waist and they both froze in their spot. I looked to see who it was only to find Scott. I chuckled and turned to him to say hi but I was cut off by Scott covering his eyes and saying," Dude, cover up the package."
Derek and Peter dove in front of me to cover up my body. I then spoke," Hey, Scotty. "
Scott opened his eyes only to close them yet again," Peter, Derek, all of you just put on some clothes."
I whined," But we only just started."
Both of them snapped their heads at me and I could tell their dicks twitched at the thought. I smiled and dove my hand into both of their boxers and jerked their dicks. Their heads dove into my neck as they moaned.
"STOP WHATEVER YOU ARE DOING!! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES RIGHT NOW!", Scott yelled, disgusted and annoyed.