Truth is out- Steter

MOST OF THIS IS A LITTLE BIT MARURE SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Summary (and sneak peek)

This is about Peter's relationship with Stiles accidentally being revealed by Sheriff Stilinski. Disaster. But with that comes a confession and a little bit of a kink.

Sneak peek

The person at the door was indeed my father. He stood there shocked with his mouth wide open.
We all stayed this way for about a minute until I finally found the courage to say something," Dad... I'm sorry you had to find out this way."
In less than a second his expression went from shocked to mad. " You didn't even tell me you where gay and I can't believe you fell for this guy. HE IS PROBABLY OLDER THAN ME!"

Warnings
1. Daddy kink ( will be warned)
2. I'm weird as fuck
3. Fluffy I guess
4. Boyxboy
5. Nonsense

NOW YOU MAY READ:

I suddenly heard a thump, causing me to awake from my nightmare. Gasping, I jolted up from my bed and wiped the sweat from off my forehead. Suddenly, the sound came again and I realized where it was coming from. My window.
I slowly got up from my bed and made my way towards the sound. As soon as I got in the veiw of my window I saw a big dark figure hogging it. I jumped back some and let out a tiny squeal, causing the figure to quickly turn his head in my direction, I then saw it's face. PETER. It was Peter, he came back for me. I rushed to pull the window open. I slide the window open and with out thinking, I pulled him through the window and was immediately crushed by his weight. I hit the ground with him on top of me and his lips immediately pressed against mine. I moved my lips with his roughly, missing the feel of his lips against mine. Suddenly he pulled awake a muttered but almost growled as he said it," Why does your room always smell like...Scott?"
I giggled at that and pecked his lips once  more before pulling him into a hug and whispering in his ear," When did you get here?"
He groaned then replied with," Yesterday, but I had to handle some business, so I came here as soon as I got the chance."
I grinned at him and pulled him in for a real kiss. Before he could slide his tongue across my bottom lip, I said in between the kiss," I've... Missed...You...So...Much..."
Peter bit my bottom lip to stop me from talking, but instantly after that he pushed his tongue inside my mouth and I moaned as his tongue ran over mine. He suddenly pulled away and moved his head between my neck. He started bitting and sucking all over my neck, causing me to moan as he did so. He dragged his tongue up to my ear and whispered huskily," Let's move off the floor."
I giggled at him causing him to growl at me and pick up my frame, like I weighed nothing, and threw me on my bed. He growled sexily," Why must you be so...Cute... All the time. I just want to rip you apart."
I giggled again and motioned for him to come closer to me. He stalked closer to me slowly but suddenly jumped to get on top of me, I quickly switched our positions to where I was on top of him.
" It's been SO long... I want you right here, right now.", I said seductively, causing him growl and his eyes to flash. He tried to flip us over but I used all my strength to push him back to my bed. As soon as he was pushed against the bed I put me head in between his neck and massaged his abs with the palm of my hand. He groaned as I sucked on his neck and his hands sprang to my butt, giving it a firm grip. I chuckled and sat up with my butt directly on his hard on. I dug my butt into his erection and his hands flung to grip the bed around him and his hips forcefully pushed against me. He hissed out as I continued to grind against him,"S-Sti-les..."
I smirked seductively at him as I continued to torture him. Unfortunately, I gave in after half a minute. I moved down on his body and came face to face with his hard on. While I sat there admiring how hard he had gotten, he released small forced growls. I smiled up at him and dove in to untie his tight looking pants. As I attempted to release his major hard on he forced out pants of my name as if he was worried. I fake frowned that he had no faith in me, shortly after I applied a lot of pressure to his throbbing member, causing him to release moans of all sorts. Suddenly I heard something that made me freeze and place and my heart immediately stoo beating. The sound of my bedroom door opening.
I was afraid to even look to see who ot was.If it was my dad then he will think of the worst and probably arrest Peter. If it was Scott then he would maybe except us but there is no guarantee. I looked up at Peter for a sign but all I saw was a very shocked and concerned hunk of meat.
I took a deep breath to prepare myself for what was to come and slowly turned to face the intruder. As soon as I was able to see who it was I jumped from shock causing me to land with my back pressed against Peter's deflated member and his sexy abs. The person at the door was indeed my father. He stood there shocked with his mouth wide open.
We all stayed this way for about a minute until I finally found the courage to say something," Dad... I'm sorry you had to find out this way."
In less than a second his expression went from shocked to mad. " You didn't even tell me you where gay and I can't believe you fell for this guy. HE IS PROBABLY OLDER THAN ME!", He let out some of his aggression and ended up screaming at the end. I started at him shocked that he yelled at me. He noticed my expression and let out a sigh, his face softening. He spoke quietly," Okay...Alright... We are going to have a talk about this in the living room. Make sure to bring your...boyfriend..."
After saying that he fled the room, shutting the door behind him. I released a breath and turning slightly to the side, snuggling up to Peter, wanting his warmth to comfort me. Peter sighed and wrapped his arms tightly around me. " I'm sorry he had to find out this way.", I spoke sadly into his arm.
" I'm sorry I didn't tell you he was coming. I smelled something familiar but my mind was put off...", He said kind of embarrassed.
I smirked knowing what he meant when he said his mind was put off. I climbed on top of him, so I was strandling him. When I was positioned correctly, I placed my hands on the sides of his neck and said," Are you telling me you where turned on by me?"
I held back a blush as I said it but Peter seemed more affected by it but he pushed it off as defended," Don't start that again. We still need to go down stairs to meet with your dad."
I grinned at him and hopped off the bed, leaving him laying down alone. He released a sturdy breath and sat up and moved to the side of the bed. Before he could reach for his undone pants I offered," Let me get that for you." Quickly I got onto my knees and began zipping his pants back up, before he could respond. As I zipped up his pants I lecture," Don't start getting hard. You wouldn't want my dad to see your boner." By the time I finished my lecture I had already moved on to the buttons. I made sure to struggle with them on purpose, but when I was done I  gave his member a peck, just to tease him.
"Stiles.", Peter spoke with a growl at the end. I looked up at him with an innocent look and waited for him to continue.," Head on down stairs, I wouldn't want your dad waiting too long. Thanks to you I have to take care of this."
I smirked up at him and got off my knees, quickly leaving him to go get my dad. As I walked down the stairs I began to think of all the things he could do to punish me.
I quickly shook off my thoughts as I reached the living room to see my dad sitting in a chair his hand cover his entire face and he was hunching.
As soon as he realized I was here he  looked up at me and asked," Where did your... boyfriend... go?"
" He...umm... He decided to do some washing up.", I said as smoothly as I can but with a strong blush on my face.
Dad stared at me disgusted and confused. But soon after he sighed and began his speech," I'm sad you didn't tell me sooner, but I guess now is better than never... Now tell me... Who is the older man you where with and how old is he?"
I sighed in relief, because he is not mad anymore." His name is Pe-", Before I could finish I was interupted by Peter Hale in the flesh.
" My name is Peter Hale.", Peter spoke just as he walked in and strutted towards me. When he sat down next to me he continued," Nice to finally meet you and I am sorry we had to meet under this occasion."
Dad looked at him with an awkward glare and questioned him," Are Derek Hale's brother or cousin?"
I released one chuckle and Peter explained," Derek Hale is my nephew."
Dad stared wide eyes and a gasp escaped his mouth before he stated," You are Derek Hale's Uncle." Peter nodded and Dad continued his questions," How old are you?"
" I rather not say.", Peter said and honestly I wanted to know too, Peter has never told me his age.
Suddenly my dad arose from his seat and he held a gun pointing at Peter. I gasped and both me and Peter got up from our seats, but I quickly got infront of Peter, shielding his from my crazy father. " Stiles, move out of my way. He is probably using you. How about I kill him now and get it over with."
Peter growled and pushed me down onto the couch as he started arguing with my dad," I AM NOT USING HIM! How dare you even think that. If you want to know my age so badly... I'm 43"
My eyes widened and so did my dad's.  Crap, my boyfriend is old enough to be my grandfather. I quickly composed myself so my dad wouldn't notice my surprise. I can't believe he was that old. But honestly I'm kind of turned on by the fact he is that much older than me. My dad fell onto the chair with no effort meaning he probably fainted. I was about to get up and check on him but Peter said," He's still conscious he's just in shock." I sat back on the chair and pulled Peter down with me. Peter wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest until my dad came back to reality.
About three minutes later my dad spoke to us but he was in the same position he had been in," So are you like... In love?"
I froze at this, we haven't talked about love yet. I spoke this time," I-... Umm-"
Peter interrupted me," Stiles Stilinski I wanted to say this to you under the light of the moon or close to a beautiful waterfall, but..." I froze completing scared to turn to him. My breath quickened and suddenly Peter turned my head with the power of his two fingers. I looked at him, to see he was very close to my face and his eyes looked deeply into mine as he spoke three very powerful words," I love you."
With out even thinking I smashed our lips together and wrapped arms around his head to keep him as close as possible. His hands where as the base of my hips.I quickly pulled away from him and responded," I love you too, Peter."
I suddenly heard a cough from my dad causing me to turn to him. I forgot he was there. He sat up in his chair and sighed," Fine... I'll give him a chance." I smiled at this, but before I could go in for a hug he spoke again," I'm going to bed now... I want him gone in fifteen minutes. I will be checking to make sure he is gone." He slowly dragged himself to his room leaving me and Peter alone.
As soon as I knew he was gone I moved in to his ear and whispered," Bedroom. Now."
I quickly made my way towards my bedroom with Peter hot on my trail. As soon as we entered my bedroom I pushed the door shut and locked it. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him towards my bed as I talked," We only have fifteen minutes so we have to make this quick." Pushing him onto the bed I climbed on top of him as I continued," I can't believe your 43, it's kind of hot actually."
THIS PART IS ME BEING WEIRD (DADDY KINK)
Peter smirked at me which I was now strandling him. I reached down to his ear and jokes seductively," Do you want me to start calling you daddy?" I waited a while for him to reject the offer, but I heard nothing. I chuckled," Alright then... But only this once." I kissed his necked and sucked on it a little before I spoke again," Now let me pleasure you, Daddy."
He isn't even responding, I sat up on him agrivated. Causing my butt to land on his hard on. I laughed at him and looked down at his strained face. " I didn't realize how much you like being my daddy.", I laughed as I grinded my butt into his member. At this Peter lifted his hips.
I put on my innocent face and whimpered," I'm sorry, Daddy. But I don't think we have enough time for this."
Peter lifted his hips forcefully and groaned out," Fuck Stiles, If you keep talking to me like that I'll come in my pants."
That was suppose to stop me but I continued my torture, because we didnt have time to do the thing I really wanted to do. So I might as well pleasure him.
I didn't even think about it before spatt out the best dirty talking ever as I grinded my dick against his,"  Daddy, I really want to have your big cock shoved down my throat until you explode but we don't have enough time for that. All I want to do is wrap my hand around your throbbing dick and pleasure my daddy or have it shoved so far up my a** I see stars. Please Daddy, Let me pleasure you."
By the time I finished Peter was a panting mess and he was so close to coming he was grew rigid under me. But I could tell he need one more thing to push him over so I reached my hand down to his member and gave it one good squeeze as I whimper," Come for me, Daddy."
He came hard, he bit his arm to stop him from moaning out, his pants had a giant wet spot on them. I chuckled at him and looked at my watch which said that we only had three minutes until he had to leave. Peter sighed at he came down from his high and let go of his arm causing me to see the deep teeth marks he had left there. Blood was dripping from them. I sighed at him and suddenly he reached down and gripped my dick causing me to gasp and him to frown," You're not even that hard."
I chuckled," I wasn't that much into it.", I spoke and moved into kiss his lips but before I did I said," But I would do anything for my daddy."
I laughed at him and ran to my closet to get his extra pants. I quickly say them and gave him his pants and I threw myself on the bed as I watched him undress. I was watching his undress from behind but I still had a good view. As soon as he removed all of his lower clothes the first thing I saw was his strong thighs causing me to pinch the part below his but and mutter something about his strong they are. The second thing I saw was his underwear and the huge load he shot in them. Dang, he must have been really into it.
" Seems like my Daddy enjoyed our little session.", I joked while I laughed. He coninued to put on his pants without underwear. I decided to play with this a little more. I let out a small cry and let tears fall from my eyes as I whimpered," please don't leave me, Daddy." Peter flung to look at me and as soon as he did kneeled down and wrapped his arms around my frame " I want you to stay here and cuddle with me." , I played innocent for this sentence but went right back to naughtly with the next," I also want you to shove your big cock down my throat until you feel the need to stop."
Before I could even finish Peter huffed out angrily," I'm leaving Stiles, Ill be back tommorrow." I  smiled and looked down at his crotch to see his semi- hard on. I chuckled at that, mission accomplished. I sat on my bed and whipped away my tears as I watched him leave.