First Time- Sterek

I've been working in a lot of parts to this one shot series, but I have a problem finishing them, so this is the best I can do for now. I hope you like these 2 that I just published. And I am working on 2 more at the moment.

Sterek!!

For some reason Derek doesn't want to have sex with me. I mean, I was okay with the whole abstinence thing when we first started dating, but after 3 months I couldn't take it. Everytime I even suggested sex he would shrug me off and give me some stupid reason like " Your not ready." Or " Not until your 18". To be clear I'm already 18 and I'm more than fucking ready. So I have something planned. Me and Derek have now been dating for a while, 4 and a half months, but we have liked eachother since I was a freshman. Derek planned to go on a road trip across the country, strictly for business. I had to beg him for weeks to let me tag along. The full moon is also drawing close which should not even be an issue since Derek is a born werewolf. My whole plan is to just tease him a little and by then he would have sex with me.
I sat outside my door at 6am waiting for Derek to arrive. We would be taking my car but Derek said, and i quote," I will not ride in your shitty ass car."
So Derek decided that we ride in his Camero. I mean whats so special about his cool black sports car anyways? Okay,  I'm actually super duper excited to ride in his Camero. I mean he doesn't let anybody sit in his car. Just thinking about it made me bounce in my seat.
As I thought about it the sound of an awesome car rolled around the corner. I jumped up from my seat and slung my backpack over my shoulder as I ran toward the car and it nearly ran me over. At this, Derek quickly got out of his car and shouted at me," What the fuck, Stiles? I could have hit you. God, how could-..." during his rant I ran over to his side of the car and cut him off with a kiss on the lips. Not even a second later he pushed away and asked," What the fuck are you doing?"
" I'm kissing my boyfriend.", I said in a 'duh' tone.
I tried to lean in for another kiss but his pushed me back before our lips even touched," Yeah, I see that. But why?"
I pouted and batted my eyes up at him. He won't even let me kiss him. So I guess I might as well start phase one of my plan. I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair before giving it a soft tug. As I did this, I leaned in close to his ear and breathed out in a husky voice and hot breath," To be completely honest..." I paused as I let my lip brush against his ear lobe and brought my face up to his and spoke with my lips brushing against his with every word and we exchanged breaths," I'm just really horny."
Derek shivered and brought both of his hands up to my face as he forced a kiss. Our lips moved together in pure passion. I had to stand on my tip toes to reach his face. I pressed my body against his for two reasons. 1. I wanted him to feel how hard he made me. And 2. It is freezing outside and Derek is a werewolf so he is super warm all the time.
Derek pulled away and stepped back as much as he could, not that far seeing as his car is behind him. And he hissed out,"Fuck."
I snuggled into him and moaned," Your so warm."
As I wiggled against him I began to fell his hard on and i smirked. But Derek resisted again as he pushed me away and declared," Get in the car, Stiles."
I grinned as I watched Derek fall onto his seat and adjust his pants before looking up at me.
He stared at me for a couple seconds before I realised " Oh- right, the car- I have to get in the car.", I fumbled with my words as a blush rose to my face. How could I forget something he just told me? Derek growled lowly and that set me in motion to get to the other side of the car. I walked to the other side, admiring his shiny car as I walked. I checked my watch, for the time. The watch read ' 6:36'. " Shit. Shit. Shit...", I continued to hiss out the curse word as I ran over to the side of the car. Opening the door. I shoved myself in the car and grunted to Derek," We are soo fucking late."
We both put our seat belts on and Derek  switched the gears on his car before taking off, away from my house. But not before muttering," Don't curse."
I shrugged it off, Derek doesn't like me cursing, but he isn't exactly a saint either. After a couple of minutes I let out a yawn, at this I decided that the plan could wait, I wanted some sleep.