Vampires are hot?!- Stamon

Okay so I had this thought that Damon Salvatore and Stiles Stilinski would be so good together. So that is what this is. Enjoy my random fantasies.

STILES POV

" MIDNIGHT MEMORIES

OH OH OH OH OH OH

MAYBE YOU ATE TEA

STARING AT THE SEA

SPRINGING SPRINGING SPRINGING SPRINGING

MIDNIGHT MEMORIES" , I sang along as the radio playing midnight memories my one direction. I knew I was getting most of the words wrong but there is no harm in singing your heart out to one direction. Suddenly my car began to make noises...bad noises. I quickly turned the music off and paniced. As the noise continued the car began to slow down.
" No, No ,No. Don't stop on me know!!", I exclaimed and turned the car wheel to the side of the rode as much as possible. When the car pulled to a stop I let out a deep sigh and slammed my head on the wheel. I then continued with my rant," You had to stop working on me know. The one day I run out of duck tape. Ughhhh-"
Suddenly a deep voice cut him sigh off and caused him to sit up straight immediately," You look like your having car trouble, need help?"
My eyes went straight to the owner of the husky manly voice to see a god. This man had jet black hair that was combed back and icey blue eyes that nearly made me melt in my seat. Though there was something off abiut him, he could be a werewolf or a werecoyote. I was taken out of my trance quickly and tried to reply smoothly with," Uh Umm- My name is Stiles and...Yeah this piece of crap always fails on me."
The god chuckled as he stared at me with his icey blue eyes then he spoke up," It would probably act better if you didn't speak so rudely to it. Don't a bully."
I laughed at him briefly, i could tell from the smirk on his face that he was a cocky basturd. I nodded then asked," Can you fix my car or what?"
He smirked and raised his brow at me, he's too sexy for his own good," Its going to cost you."
I sighed," I don't have any money-"
He cut me off," I don't want your money." , I raised my brown at him, then what did he want? He smiled at me with his pearly whites before continuing," A kiss and not one of those pecks. I want a real, full on, kiss."
I stared at him with wide eyes and gasped a bit. I stuttered a bit," I-I-I don't e-even know your name. And why would I kiss a stranger? You could be a rapist."
He smirked as he answered all my questions," My name is Damon Salvatore. My brothers name is Stefan and I live in Mystic Falls. Would a rapist tell you that?"
I was so taken back from this whole situation. I raised my brow at him but decided the best answer," I-I guess not. But just one kiss, nothing more. I need to be somewhere and I'm already late."
Damon smiled and opened the car door as he licked his godly lips. I stared at his lips the whole time and by the time the car door was open I was almost squirming in my seat. As soon as Damon was at my car door he moved my legs to where i was straddling him around his waist. As he moved closer to my face I whispered," One kiss."
His lips briefly brushed against mine and I already felt sparks against my lips. I had never felt such sparks before so I gasped and moved back a bit. Damon grabbed the back of my hair roughly, causing me to let out a moan like whimper, and he moved my face onto his lips. We both moved our lips together slowly and gently at first but the kiss gradually got rougher until he but my bottom lip roughly. So I opened my mouth and let him penetrate my mouth with his tounge. He thrusted his tounge in and out of my mouth then he explored my entire mouth with his skilled tounge. My jeans began to get tighter, he is really skilled with his lips. Probably from all that smirking. I attempted to grab onto his shirt but he growled highly, almost hissed. And he pulled my hair roughly causing me to let out an unwanted pornstar moan. He moaned and shoved me back onto my car seats as he crawled up into my car and positioned it so that his monster of a hard on was pressed against my own hard own that i had developed. His head moved to my neck and he began on working on his mark. He sucked and nibbled on my neck as I moaned and but my lip trying to hid my pleasure. After getting his mark he moved down my body but was blocked by my shirt. He lifted my shirt off and over my head then continued to make me melt. He trailed his kissed down my body until he reached my nipples. He latched his mouth onto my right nipple and sucked like he was expecting something to come out. Me on the other hand was moaning life a porn star and desperately humping his thigh. He noticed my humping and removed himself from my nipple and said with a deep sexy voice," My, My. Someone is eager."
I nodded and let out another moan. He then chucked and began working on my belt. Bad day to finally wear a belt.
Suddenly Damon stopped and looked around frantically. He then shouted," Who is there?"
Stiles panicked and thought that he was either crazy or supernatural. He was hoping neither. Suddenly Damon was tackled to the ground and out of the car. Stiles gasped and grabbed his shirt as he sat up and looked down to see Scott attacking Damon. Stiles was about to help him then he saw Damon's face transform and he flipped Scott over on his back. Scott growled at his as he flashed his eyes at Damon. That didn't scare him. Damon rose hand hand ready to claw his face out or slash his throat.
I then came to realize what was happened," DAMON!!" Damon looked at me and I saw his morphed face for a second, it was nothing like the faces I've seen. His face turned back to normal. " Damon don't kill him. He's my best friend."
Damon's eyes widened and he sprang off of scott and went straight for me. As soon as he was by my side Scott rose up and asked the question that was on my mind," What are you?"
Damon smirked then answered," Come on this one is easy. Fangs. Bloodshot eyes. Drinks human blood."
I gasped and my hand shot up like I was answering a question in class. I shouted," ME, ME. OHHH. PICK ME I KNOW THE ANSWER!!" Damons head moved to face me and he rolled his eyes meaning i can say what i think he is. " Vampire?"
Damon yelled out," BINGO!!" He smiled and pulled me into a peck, i heard Scott make a puking noise. I smiled but then frowned. He's a vampire. He kills humans. Not only kills them but eats them. Damon notices this and sais," Stiles, It's just the way I am. I have been this way for 153 years." I gasped and stared at him wide eyed. He's a pedophile. How old is he? " I was turned at 23 so I guess I'm 23 but technically i was born in 1841 so I'm roughly 176."
Scott gasped from in front of me as he spoke up," Stiles, Hes like a pedophile. Your only 17."
Damon turned his head to Scott and hissed at him as he spoke with a threatening voice," Its not too late to kill you. I'm not very fond of werewolves."
Scott put his hands up in surrender. I hit Damon on his arm and muttered,"Stop." I then looked at the time and realized that I'm nearly and hour late. I exclaimed to Scott," Shit Scott I'm so in trouble. I was suppose to home nearly an hour ago. My dad is going to either kill me or arrest me."
Damon raised a brow at me kind of confused and Scott shrugged, not knowing what to do.
Damon then spoke up," I could tale you there."
" How? You don't have a car.", I stated.
Damon sighed and said," just get on my back and tell me your address"