Valentine's Day- Sterek - Part 3

As soon as we parked at the movies Derek grabbed my shirt and pecked my lips before exiting the car. They began to walk into the building where Scott and the rest of the pack are. As soon as they entered the building Derek sighed upset that he can't spend the whole day alone with Stiles.
Scott ran up to them and asked worried," What happened? It took you guys forever to get here."
Stiles beat Derek to answering it," We got into a little - disagreement."
Scott raised an eyebrow before nodding his head and they made there way to the theatres.
When they entered the theatre the movie had just started playing and the rest of the group had already found seats. And the only seats left where scattered. Scott made his way to his seat with the group and Stiles and Derek had to find for themselves. Stiles spotted a single seat and immediately went to snatch it knowing that it will soon be taken. Derek followed him and when Stiles sat down Derek glared at the man sitting next to him as he said," Move."
The guy quickly scurried away this caused Stiles to intervene," You didn't have to do that. You can't just glare at someone and get your way."
Derek looked at Stiles with the I want to kill you look," I just did.", Derek replied." Do you want to be next?", He continued.
Stiles then grabbed Derek's thigh and said, " Shhhh, I came here for the movie not to argue."
They both focused on the movie until Derek put his hand on Stiles hand which was on his leg. Derek then moved his hand towards his lower regions. Stiles suddenly felt that Derek was sporting a little something, well not a little more like a big something.
Stiles then whispered under his breathe knowing that Derek could hear him," You are always horny aren't you. Well this time your just gonna have so wait cause you came like 2 times today and we are in public."
Derek then pressed Stiles hand harder against his hard on to get his point across that he was really horny. Stiles wiggled his fingers a little to tease him then snatched his hand from him. Stiles glanced over to see Derek glaring. Oh my. Does he glare when he's horny. Stiles is learning more and more about Derek.
Stiles then whispered," No Derek. You will just have to wait until we get back to my house. Until then you better either try and make your boner go away or try and hide it. Good luck."
Stiles knew Derek was horny but he just missed his lips against his. He loved the way Derek's lips felt against his own lips.
Suddenly Stiles felt Derek's hand massage his upper thigh. Then Derek moved in closer and whispered," Please."
Stiles shook his head no and moved Derek's arm back to his own space. Derek suddenly grabbed Stiles' hand and placed it on his hard on. As soon as Derek felt Stiles heat on him he let out a long sigh trying not to groan. Suddenly Derek pushed Stiles hand off of him and there was a voice beside Stiles.
" Stiles, you can sit in my spot. I can practically smell his glare. ", Scott said, capturing Stiles attention.
Stiles jumped but quickly responded,"Uhh, Nope. I'm fine. Derek is always glaring. I think I'm just going to use the bathroom real quick."
Stiles shot up from his seat and calmly walked out of the theatre.
Meanwhile Scott sat down next to Derek and Derek was quick to say as he tried to run after Stiles," I'm going to go check on Stiles."
Scott quickly interrupted him and stopped him from leaving," You're not going anywhere. Lets talk."
Derek sighed as he sat down and Scott whispered to him," What have you and stiles been doing? If you hurt him I swear -"
Derek cut Scott off," I won't hurt him. And I'm pretty sure you don't want to know what me and Stiles have been up to."
Scott clenched his teeth as he stared at the movie screen. Derek could tell he wasn't going to leave until Scott let him.
Suddenly Derek's phone vibrated. Derek pulled his phone out only to see a text from Stiles that read," Where r u?"
Derek sighed as he texted back," Scott won't let me leave"
Derek turned over and smiled fakely at Scott who was already looking at him. Derek then looked back at his phone to see Stiles had texted back," Well that's too bad 😜"
Derek pouted at the phone and quickly responded," Your the worst person."
Suddenly Derek was sent a picture by Stiles. When he opened it he saw that Stiles was holding his dick in his hand and his face had pure pleasure on it. Derek could imagine Stiles moaned and he bit his lip and he thought about Stiles stroking himself. Derek quickly shut off his phone. And covered his hands over his hard on. This caught Scott's attention. He looked over to find Derek covering his jeans and glaring at the screen. Scott definitely wasn't going to let Derek go to fuck Stiles in a movie theatre bathroom. Derek could tell that Scott wasn't going to let him go so Derek just sat back on his seat and texted Stiles," Scott won't let me leave. I really just want to touch you so badly."
Meanwhile Stiles sat in the bathroom stall ready to tease Derek to a breaking point. Stiles responded to Derek's text almost immediately. " I want to touch all over your manly abs and just have your big dick all to my self. I still have yet to have you in my mouth. I want you to be surrounded by my mouth."
As soon as he hit send he was quick to be stroking his own dick and he let his imagination let go. He imagined Derek's hand stroking him with long fast strokes.

Meanwhile with Derek and Scott. Derek read the message that Stiles send and let out a shaky breath. He clenched his teeth trying his best not murder Scott and fuck Stiles doggy style. Suddenly Scott snatched the phone away from Derek and spoke," Derek, your eyes are glowing."
Derek shut his eyes trying to make them stop from glowing. But when he opened his eyes Scott still saw the blue eyes.
" They won't go away. something is wrong.", Scott panicked and grabbed Derek and dragged him out of the theatre.

----------#
Lol
Get ready for part 4
What is wrong with Derek??