Tied up- Sterek

Stiles started to come to realizing that he was tied up pretty tight to something, but seeing as he was faced away from it he had. Not a moment later he heard a groan from behind him in agony. "Hello? Are you okay?", Stiles asked politely.
" Yeah I'm good, but I think they injected me with wolf bane or something. I can't move.", He said but Stiles retracted immediately when he realized that 'he' was Derek.
" Oh wait. Nevermind, Its you.", Stiles hissed at him. What do you expect after what Derek did. Stiles poured out his heart and soul to Derek last week and all Derek did was stared at him- more like glared at him then walked away. Derek has been ignoring him ever since then.
" I appreciate how you care about me.", Derek muttered still groaning in pain.
" Shut the fuck up, Derek." Stiles exploded and after that they both fell silent.
The silence continued for a good 10 minutes before Stiles started to jitter, needing to move. His legs taped, his hands cleaned and unclenched, and his hips started to move against Derek involuntarily.
Derek growled loudly," Stop fucking moving!"
Stiles stilled all of his movements which was very difficult for him to do. He whined out," I'm sorry. I didn't take any adderall." Derek sighed into Stiles neck causing him to shiver. "Come closer to me. I'm gonna see if I can get free." Derek then let out a really long groan then pressed his entire body onto Stiles backside. Stiles immediately notice the pressure targeted on his lower back. It didn't take long for Stiles to comprehend. what it really was. Derek was hard, not very hard but still half hard. Without even realizing it or meaning to Stiles clenched his butt against Derek's hard on. Derek moaned as his hips surged forward out of instinct.
" Stiles, Please stop.", Derek pleaded softly in Stiles' ear and couldn't help but shiver. Stiles was beyond confused. Derek had made it pretty clear that he was uncomfortable with the idea of them having any sort of relationship together. But now here he was resisting the urge the thrust into Stiles' ass.
Stiles turned his whole body with the extra room to face Derek. Making sure to take him time and rub against Derek a lot, kind of liking the idea of Derek hard on sandwiched between them. Their hard dicks pressed against each other. As much as Stiles didn't want to admit it he's been hard ever since he found out that he was tied to Derek. He couldn't help himself, the way he smelled and how his breath fanned the back of his neck , all of it was too much for him.
"What the fuc- ah", Derek started when Stiles first began his maneuver but cut himself off with a surprised gasp when he felt Stiles dick hard against his thigh.
"Why don't you like me?",Stiles pouted almost brought to tears when he remembered how the situation had went down before. But Derek couldn't tell how sad he really was because of the wolfs bane in his bloodstream.
"I don't think now is an appropriate time to ask that.", Derek grimaced as he spoke.
"No!", Stiles started, about 2 seconds from tears."Answer the question."
"Fuck!", Derek growled out sounding like he was completely wolfed out and Stiles remembering that those where the type of growls that he would jerk off to in the middle of the night. But in this context, Stiles flinched hoping he hadn't pushed Derek too far. "Stiles, You are the problem!" Stiles was in full tears at this point knowing that Derek was about to yell at him and insult him like thy all do. Derek's voice softened," Stop crying." But Stiles couldn't stop he felt like all his hopes and dreams had vanished. During all of the chaos Derek was the one thing that Stiles looked forward to and placed all of his hope on. All Stiles wanted was for Derek to feel something. Anything. At this point he would take anything, any emotion.
"Stiles.", Derek spoke softly in Stiles ear. Stiles attempted to look at him but it was next the impossible. Derek leaned down and placed a kiss at the base of his neck. Stiles melted. Derek muttered low enough for Stiles to hear," I like you. That's the problem. How much I want to be around you every hour of every day. How often I think about you. How I have to force myself not to crawl through your window every night. Especially when I can hear how you moan my name so sweetly in the late hours of the night. How whenever I'm around you I have to stop myself from biting into that sweet neck of yours and you tease me... oh how you tease me. Don't think I don't notice. How much I want you- no. How much I crave you."
Stiles asked," If you like me, then why? Why do you act like you hate me?"
" All of my past relationships. Stiles, I care about you way too much to have you-...die.", Derek stuttered on the word 'die'. But Stiles had to stop himself from smiling, he thought that Derek resisted him.
" I thought that I disgusted you. I thought you hated the idea of me. I won't die. Because I have you, a big strong alpha to protect me.", Stiles comforted him. Derek stayed silent after that just breathing in Stiles smells. Stiles on the other hand was starting to think about how big and strong his alpha really is. Remembering how his abs look underneath his tight shirt. It's almost like he wears them on purpose, only to tease Stiles and give him something to fantasize about. But stiles fantasizes about more than just Derek's abs. At that thought Stiles becomes alarmingly aware of how close Derek and Him really where. But now that Stiles knew Derek's real feelings he felt that he had consent to thrust his hips into Derek's thigh.
" U-hm. What are you doing." Derek asked with his voice sounding rough and dry.
Stiles ignored his question but provided Derek with something else," Derek,"Stiles whined out a moan of his name which caused Derek to thrust his hips into Stiles and moan," Yeah" Stiles stood on his tip toes and started claiming his mark on Derek's neck, knowing it would go away but hopefully the wolf and would make it last longer. "You hear me in the middle of the night, but do you know what I fantasize about?" Derek whined out a No. "I think about you. But mostly how you would taste. Your dick sliding down my throat and your fucking abs-shit. How you would feel. Your dick slamming into me at record speed. Oh- Please... Say something."
Derek was silent for one reason, he could talk because it would come out as a desperate whine though his freshly sprouted fangs. The light thrusting had turned into something a lot more violent. They were basically thrashing against Each other, desperate for release. "Stiles- Jus.st JUST BITE ME!," Derek let out as just a long whine, but Stiles understood.
He wasted no time in clamping down hard on the crease in Derek's neck. After that it took Derek less than a minute to come in his pants. Derek whined stiles name the whole time though. He had no time to recover though thanks to the door slamming open.
" Thank god I found you- what the fuck it smells like sex in here.", Scott said as he barged in." Should I come back another time or..."
"NO! Get me the fuck out of these chains.", Stiles ordered impatiently. Scott wasted no time in ripping them apart. But after this they still remained pressed against each other.
" Are you good."
Stiles chuckled awkwardly," Yeah you go ahead of us."
Scott stepped away confused.
Stiles pulled apart from Derek only to grab Derek's face and force him into a kiss. The kiss was short lived seeing as they still have to get out of the unknown place.
When they pulled away Derek cupped Stiles still pulsing hard dick," So what are we gonna do about this."
"If you keep your hand there it's possible that I might come on you.", Stiles warmed with his eyes sealed shut. Derek pulled away." Just give me a few." Stiles said and starting thinking about nasty things like dead animals and naked grandmas.
Stiles sighed after about a minute and he had only lost less than half of his chub he gave up and reached inside of his pants to arrange himself so that no one could see his hard even though they could no doubt smell it.
When they made it to the car Peter immediately smelt everything." What the shit!? Derek did you cum in your pants or something. You smell like you took a bathe in your own semen."
Derek looked away to hide his light blush. ,"No." he lied.