Don't flirt with me- Sterek

- based off a Shadow Hunters Malec scene
Also this is basically just Peter ruining everything, like always.—

"Look at those big arms, bulging for me.", Stiles mumbled as he gripped Derek's arm, that was wrapped tightly around Stiles' neck. Derek took 2 seconds to let go of Stiles and shove him away as he growled out, "Don't flirt with me. We're sparing."
Stiles fumbled back onto his feet and smirked at Derek, "Fine then, Let's spare." Derek was taken aback by this, Stiles seemed so confident. During that time Stiles went for Derek, while he was distracted. He tripped Derek and quickly trapped Derek in a tight hold where his leg somehow ended up between Derek crotch. At this, Derek let out a growl. Stiles smirked, "Is that a flashlight or are you happy to see me?" Stiles then felt Derek's member twitch from beneath his leg. He continued, "Oh, You are happy to see me."
Stiles smiled and moved in for a kiss but Derek was having none of it. Derek growled as he used his strength to pull Stiles off of him, " I'm serious Stiles. Don't flirt with me."
Stiles teased back at him, mocking him, " Im serious." Derek then pinned Stiles to the floor with his hands above his head. Stiles made a moaning sound, " I love this position. I bet you can take me right here, on this mat."
Derek let out a loud frustrating growl, "I told you not to flirt with me."
Stiles flirted, " What are you gonna do about it, big boy?" Derek had enough. He filled the gap between them and placed a kiss on Stiles' lips. Stiles wasn't having just one kiss though he leaned into Derek to get as much as he could from him. He slipped his tongue into Stiles' mouth to hopefully silence him. Stiles moaned into him and worked his hands down Derek's body until they reached the bottom of his shirt. He then grabbed the top of Derek's jeans. Trying his best to get them off in record time.
Derek heard a new heart beat enter the room, it was Peter. But Derek didn't stop, he didn't want to. He knew that Peter was watching but he hoped that Peter would just see himself out. At this time Stiles had unbuttoned his jeans and reached his hand inside giving it one long, tight stroke. Derek couldn't help but moan into Stiles mouth. Peter finally decided to speak up, "If you guys are gonna have sex in the middle of the living room at least let me join in."  Stiles groaned out of annoyance pulling his hand out of Derek's pants and stoped kissing him. Peter responded to Stiles action, "Don't get all grumpy with me, I'm not the one who decided that this was a perfect area to have sex. But by all means, please continue, you were putting on quite a show. Don't let me rain on your parade." Derek turned his head to growl at Peter then pulled himself up from the floor. When Derek was off of him he used his hands to cover his very prominent erection. But Derek didn't care if Peter could see Derek's hard. When he was up from the floor he walked past peter, making sure to show him, and made his way up to his room. Of course with Stiles stumbling after him with his hands still cover his crotch. Peter yelled after them, " Awe come on guys, I just wanted to see, I promise I won't touch!"