Stiles Magic - Part one- Sterek

Stiles had been practicing with magic for a good 2 years now. The spell he cashed on Derek was spur of the moment. They've been dating for 6 months, not long, but Derek said something that made Stiles mad. So, of course, Stiles casted a spell on Derek that disabled him from coming. A few days after casting it Derek didn't mention anything, he wasn't freaking out, so Stiles just assumed that he messed the spell up. And it didn't matter anyway because they made up.

Week 1
Day 3

Derek woke up with a morning wood. It was a little unusual but he didn't give it any thought. He gave it a couple strokes then decided he didn't have time to jerk off so he hopped in the shower.
It took more than several days when Stiles finally started to notice that Derek was acting a little weird. He was on edge all week, yelling at Stiles over the smallest thing. Like when Stiles tripped over Derek's shoes.
Stiles had snapped at Derek, " Would you please move your goddamn shoes so I don't trip over them?"
Derek hissed back, "Stop being so fucking clumsy." Stiles was left speechless, Derek wasn't one to curse usually. Derek quickly apologized, " I-...Sorry- I'm sorry, Stiles."
But Derek was normally confrontational so Stiles didn't think much of it not until week 2.

Week 2
Day 1

Stiles and Derek were getting hot and heavy in Derek's apartment. It had been a couple weeks since they last had sex and they obviously didn't have sex while they were fighting. Derek hovered over Stiles not wasting any time to get his clothes off. Leaving kisses on Stiles, being gentle like he always is. Stiles trying to pull Derek on top of him for some good skin to skin contact. When Derek's hand connected with Stiles' dick, Stiles whined and pushed his hips sharply into Derek. He stroked root to tip taking his sweet time, which drove Stiles crazy.
"Shit, Der", Stiles mumbled as he grabbed Derek forcing them into a kiss. Derek gripped Stiles tighter as they kissed causing Stiles to release a moan. Stiles continued as he pulled off of the kiss, "I want you inside me, like yesterday."
Derek nodded and quickly unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down to knee level. He took out his member and Stiles abruptly took hold of it. Slowly guiding it inside of him. As he would take in each inch, Stiles would whimper about how good Derek feels inside of him. Derek on the other hand was just trying his best to not thrust inside of him completely. When all of Derek was inside he waited for Stiles to give him the all clear. Stiles was the only person that loved to test his control.
"Okay Derek. I'm good.", Stiles sighed out, giving Derek the all clear. He started slow, agonizingly slow. Stiles teased, "Come on, you can go faster than that, Sourwolf."
Derek growled pushing Stiles down, off of his elbows, and guided his hands above his head as he slammed into Stiles, but continued his same pace. Stiles gasped every time their hips met and he whispered into Derek's ear about how he was his sourwolf, knowing how much Derek resents being called that. Derek growled and gripped Stiles wrist tighter causing Stiles to let out a high pitched whine. And Stiles knew it wasn't long before he would succumb to the mind shattering orgasm that was to come.
"Harder, Der", Stiles moaned in Derek's ear and he released Stiles hand gripping onto his headboard, bracing himself as he resisted the urge to just break Stiles in half. Instead he settled with pushing into stiles slightly harder with each thrust. Derek could feel his own orgasm sneak up on him, so he started to go a little faster. Stiles on the other hand was unraveling, he moaned Derek's name loudly as he pressed his hips with Derek's.
"So good. So so good. You're so good Der.", Stiles rambled while in his after orgasm haze. Derek on the other hand could still feel his orgasm sneaking up on him but it was not progressing.
He growled quite loudly from frustration after a good 5 minutes of thrusting. Stiles stroked Derek's back and spoke to him reassuringly, "It's okay... Here- just- um- just move."
Derek slowly removes himself from Stiles and backed away from him. He propped himself up on the bed and sighed," I just can't come."
"It's okay. I'll help.", Stiles assured then placed a kiss on his boyfriend. He then placed his hand gently on Derek rock hard dick which was practically throbbing by now. He gave tight strokes, just the way Derek liked it. Derek sat there panting in Stiles ear, "Please-mmm. Please. Ple-Please."
It only took less than 5 minutes for Stiles and Derek to figure out that something was quite wrong. But Stiles wouldn't give up, he want to make Derek feel good. So Derek reaches down and holt Stiles hand whispering in his ear, "It's okay. It's been a long day. Let's just go to sleep." He pulled Stiles into him and waiting until his breathing slowed. Derek on the other hand was still hard as a rock, trying not to press his erection into Stiles. He ignored it and forced himself to sleep
Week 2
Day 2
He woke up with a raging hard on, possibly from the events that took place the night before. Stiles was long gone, seeing as it was nearly 12pm and he had school. Derek would have to handle this by himself.
He reached his hand beneath the sheets and gripped his hard on only to find that it was currently throbbing and begging for attention. He removed the covers to take a peak. It was definitely angry. Derek groaned. Suddenly the door flew open.
"Hey, nephew. I was just-.", Peter started but was soon cut off when he saw Derek with a hand gripped around his dick. Peter screamed and immediately turned away from him.
Derek sighed in frustration and covered his naked body. "Why are you even here?"

Turns out Peter was there to inform Derek that there has been another killing involving Virgins.
Week 2
Day 6
He has been waking up with intense morning woods ever since he and Stiles had sex (or rather attempted). Usually he would will it down, which would only work half of the time. And the other half he would spend jerking off until he was interrupted, all attempts usually ending up as failures. Today was especially tough, he woke up with the worst morning wood he has ever had. It was angry and throbbing, pleading for release. Unfortunately, he didn't have any time this morning. He had a date with Stiles and he woke up so late that he just knew he was gonna be late. He texted Stiles a quick update hoping Stiles was late as well, because he usually is.
Derek
I woke up late. I'm sorry. Be there in 10.
Stiles
It's okay 👍
I just woke up anyways
Let's meet at my house and just watch a movie
Read 2:25pm
Derek let out a sigh of relief, he liked going on dates with Stiles but he loved just spending time with him. Derek slipped on his jeans, trying to ignore the steady throbbing coming from down below. He tried to zip them up but with his sudden growth it was starting to seem impossible. Instead, he positioned his erection so he could at least attempt to hide it and pulled on a long shirt.
He greeted stiles with a small kiss and a hug, which Derek had completely forgot about his 'problem' that he woke up with. Stiles gasped when he felt it poking him. "I guess you really are happy to see me.", Stiles smirked and ran his hands down Derek's body before landing on his hard on. Derek jerked when Stiles' hand came into contact with him. "Seriously Der, Do you need a little 'help'?"
Derek groaned, he was willing to take him up on his offer but decided against it. He wasn't some teenager that needed to get off all the time. He could wait until Stiles was in the mood. Stiles use to be in the mood all the time but now that he was older he needed less attention.
Derek shook his head, removing Stiles' hand from him and swooping in for another kiss. Derek offered, "It's okay. Let's just watch a movie." Stiles smiled and dragged him up the stares into his bedroom.
When they made it upstairs they both found their place on Stiles' bed. Stiles immediately cuddled up to Derek. Derek groaned when Stiles body slid up against his. He couldn't stop his hips from thrusting into Stiles warmth which cause him to release a broken moan.
Stiles turned slightly to speak to Derek. This earned a twitch from Derek's 'little friend'. Stiles gasped when he felt it and immediately pressed his hand up against it out of curiosity. "Der, You're throbbing. Let me help you.", Stiles offered while he palmed Derek in his hand, causing Derek to almost moan out beneath stiles, catching his lip between his teeth to prevent any noises from escaping. Derek gulped before shaking his head.
Stiles wasted no time in pulling out Derek's neglected member. He gasped when he saw just how angry it looked, red and throbbing at him.
He wasted no time, giving it a couple of good strokes before lowering his mouth onto it. Derek choked when he felt Stiles' warmth surround him, he gripped onto the sheets around him, resisting the urge to thrust up into his mouth. Stiles rewarded him with taking more of him into his mouth, cupping him with his tongue. Derek was so close already that he could barely breath. Stiles came back up lapping his tongue over Derek's tip. Derek moaned loudly, almost sounding like a scream. He growled afterwards probably embarrassed by how verbal Stiles can make him. Stiles, on the other hand, was concentrated on Derek Jr.. He bobbed his head a few times, stroking Derek with his hand when he came back up. Derek at this point was on the verge, he was so close. Stiles went down as far as he could, practically deep throating him and Derek couldn't help but buck his hips. Causing Stiles to choke and immediately fly off of Derek, coughing roughly.
"Shit. Shit. Shit. I'm so sorry.", Derek expressed as he sat back up and comforted Stiles. They spent the next few minutes like this.
When Stiles finally recovered Derek explained, "I'm so sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. I've been like this for weeks. I can't come and it's making me so-" Derek finished his sentence with a growl instead of a word.
"It's okay Der. I understa-... wait. You said you've been unable to come this whole time?", Stile suddenly realized.
"Yeah, I don't know what's wrong with me.", Derek groaned.