Valentine's day- Sterek- Part 2

Stiles' POV

After taking a second visit to the bathroom to pee what just happened sunk in. I stared at myself in the mirror as I let my thoughts go.
Did me and Derek just kiss? I gasped. I just hope that when I come back he doesn't tell me that he didn't mean it. His lips felt so good against mine and he seemed so talented. Oh my shit, He's probably slept with a bunch of girls. He definitely straight. He will definitely reject me. Why did i even let myself become attached to him. I looked down from the mirror and turned on the facet. So I can splash some cold water on my face. While doing this I knocked over my toothbrush into the toilet.
"Shit.", I exclaimed and quickly bent over to fish it out.. I reached my hand inside , grabbed my toothbrush and threw it in the trash. Great now i need to take a shower, since Derek will immediately smell it on me.

Derek's POV

I took a quick run back to my car to get a change of clothes and when i was bsck stiles was still in the bathroom. Stiles was sure spending a lot of time in the bathroom. Suddenly I heard the shower run. He's taking a shower. I gasped as the visual entered my brain. Naked Stiles, steam, and him rubbing soap all over his body. I mean it won't hurt if i take a little peak. I walked my way to the bathroom and i suddenly heard his voice singing, Hips don't lie by Shakira. I held in a laugh, he is so cute. I slowly opened the door and crept my head into the bathroom. And what i saw could turn any straight man gay. I could see his naked body shaking his body smoothly through the glass. My jeans became impossibly tighter. The way he was swaying his hips made me want them to be on me. Nope I can't take this. I grabbed my phone and quickly recorded this for later 😉😉. Suddenly he stopped what he was doing and dragged his hand down his body until it reached his manhood. No, please don't say he's gonna do what i think he's gonna do. He started stroking his manhood and shortly after he started moaning and then i snapped. I dropped my phone causing him to snap his head in my direction.
"Oh my shit, Derek. What are you doing here?", Stiles yelled and grabbed the towel as he turned off the shower. He wrapped the towel around his waist attempting to hide his hard on, but i could still see the tent.
"I- Umm-....-well I-", I was still flustered from what I just saw. I then felt Stiles eyes rake up and down my body and stop at the tent in my pants.
"Uhh, Derek- Are you hard right now?", he asked me his breath hitched after he said my name. I nodded my head and slowly made my way towards him. There was silence until i got to the shower and began opening it. Stiles finally spoke," Derek, now is not exactly a good time to take a shower."
I growled slightly, Stiles heard this and jumped assuming it was from anger. But truly I growled because I'm about to fucking explode from arousal. "Uh Derek people don't normally get into showers fully clothed.", Stiles remarked.
I growled from annoyance this time, so I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him onto me, which was a bad choice. I could feel his hard on, on my thigh and it was driving me crazy. Plus mine was pressed against his hip and the warmth was incredible. I nuzzled my head into his neck and soon began to nibble on it.
"Ahhmm", Stiles moaned out as soon as i started sucking. I love how he's so articulate when he's horny. I then felt his hands go inside my shirt. They slide up my sides then began to cascade down my abs until they reached the hem of my jeans. I held my breath waiting to see what he was going to do. Instead of doing what I so badly wanted him to do to me he instead pulled off my shirt. I helped him pull off my shirt then i threw it out of the shower. He then slide his hands down my chest and went straight for unbuttoning my pants. This time I stopped what I was doing, held my breath, and held onto his hips tightly. It took stiles a while to unbutton my pants but when he did I just took them off and threw them out of the shower. After he almost fully undressed me I felt my dominate side come back and roughly pressed him against the wall as I abrasivally nibbled and sucked on his neck. This earned a mouthfull of sounds from Stiles," D-Derek.", he moaned as he humped the thigh. I but sharply on his neck then was about to kiss him but instead I just pressed my forehead against his and groaned when he repositioned his humping to wear he was humping my hard on. And this is when I snapped and I got so frustrated I ripped of the towel that was hiding stiles' dick. I look down at it and growled in arousal at what I saw it was dripping with pre-cum. I moved my face into his ear and began nibbling at it. He seemed to have more of a reaction with his ear than his neck. I then stopped what i was doing and whispered in his ear," Stiles... Can I touch your dick?"
Stiles blushed red at this but quickly nodded his head. I didn't hesitate to grab his member and lightly stoke his head. Stiles released a breath that he was holding and moaned. I then began to stroke him roughly. Suddenly I heard something that made me stop what i was doing and gather my clothes. Stiles' dad just pulled into the driveway.
*****THIRD PERSON*****
"Why did you stop?", Stiles caught Dereks attention as he said that while panting and his face was completely red and his dick was standing at attention and leaking. Derek's dick twitched at the sight.
He quickly screwed his head back on his shoulders. " Your dad is home."
Stiles gasped as he watched me gather my stuff. Stiles then said," What am i suppose to do with this?", he said gesturing to his fully hard dick which was hard to miss.
" Umm- come here.", Derek said as he finished putting on his clothes and stopped his phone from recording. He know he only had half a minute but he didnt want Stiles to be left hanging.
As soon as stiles was in front of him He grabbed his dick then moved close to his ear and whispered," Can I suck ur dick?"
Stiles nodded quickly," Hurry up."
Derek bit his ear, not liking the way he was demanding him. But this only caused Stiles to moan and his dick to twitch. Derek kissed below his ear before getting on his knees. He didnt waist anytime. He immediately shoved Stiles dick down his throat causing his to gag slightly. Stiles moaned loudly but immediately shoved his hand over his mouth. Stiles grabbed Derek's hair and tugged at it a little to see how he would react. Derek groaned around his dick cause Stiles to grip his hair even tighter. Derek suddenly heard Stiles' dad walk through the door, he knew he had to finish this.
" Derek, just a little more... mmmmm.....please.", Stiles moaned. Derek always loved the way Stiles moaned and it turned him on so much.
Derek pulled his dick out of his pants and began to stroke himself. Stiles stared at Dereks dick both aroused and surprised at how big it was. Derek suddenly pulled back on Stiles dick and swirled his tongue around his head.
Suddenly Stiles pulled at Dereks hair and moaned out," Come up here, Derek."
Derek couldnt resist Stiles when he talked like that. He rose to his feet and stopped stroking himself. Stiles lightly pressed their dicks together and began to stroke them both. Derek believed this was an incredible feeling. He grabbed Stiles' back of his neck and pressed his head against his and with the other hand he helped stiles stroke them both. Stiles' moans soon became way too loud and he knew that his dad coukd hear them, so Derek then pressed his lips to Stiles. Seconds later they both came and cum laced both of their chest and the floor and their hands. Derek still remained kissing Stiles. He shoved his tongue inside Stiles mouth and explored his mouth. Derek suddenly heard Stiles' Dad coming up the stairs. Derek reluctantly pulled away and cleaned up everything he could before buttoning up his pants back up. He then noticed the cum on his shirt. Unfortunately there was no time to clean it before Stiles' dad got here so he took it off and quickly made a run for Stiles' room. He was too late though stiles dad saw him and questioned," Derek? Stiles what is Derek Hale doing in our house?"
The sheriff followed Derek to Stiles room and was surprised to find a shirtless Derek trying to open the window to escape. " Freeze.", the Sheriff said to Derek. Derek froze completely
Suddenly Stiles walked in and Froze too. " Where did you just come from?", The Sheriff questioned his son.
" The bathroom.", Stiles responded in a duh tone.
" I just saw Derek run from the bathroom shirt less and now he's trying to escape. I don't really want to know why so if you guys could just keep it down that would be great. "The Sheriff said. Stiles just nodded and watched his dad carefully as he walked out his room. Stiles shut the door behind his dad and immediately turned towards Derek and said," You aren't leaving. We are spending all of Valentines day together so get your butt back in my room because I have some questions I want to ask you."
Derek pulled the window shut and walked towards Stiles bed to sit down as he asked," What type of questions?",
Stiles blushed slightly and responded," Just some question I feel uncomfortable asking and you will feel uncomfortable answering them."
" Alright then, ask away.", Derek shrugged off what Stiles said. Stiles grabbed Derek by the shoulders and pushed him down onto his bed so that he can lay down. Stiles then attempted to sit across from his but Derek grabbed him and pushed him onto his chest. Stiles blushed at this position. Derek then broke the silence," You had some questions."
Stiles coughed a but before using his finger to draw imaginary circles on Derek's chest. Stiles then asked," Alright well I was wondering how werewolf sex is? Like is it different?"
Derek shifted a little having a hard time consontrating with the way Stiles was playing with his chest. "Well Umm, actually if we have sex then I will knot you as I cum even if we wear a condom . And when I knot you no you wont get pregnant."
Stiles fingers began to wonder around Dereks chest then they found his nipple, which was small and pink. Stiles then began to play with that, he twisted it and moved it around. He was also tempted to put it in his mouth but he resisted. Derek grabbed Stiles' hand and moved it from his nipple and placed it flat on his stomach basically telling him to stop.
Stiles then had another question pop up in his head," Are you always horny?"
Derek thought about it before answering," Not all the time but I do have the urge more often then normal people and I was way more horny when I was in high school."
Stiles wrapped his leg onto Derek's and shifted so that he was hugged Derek's chest and laying on top of Derek. Derek used his hands to stroke stiles head. Stiles then latched his mouth onto Derek's nipple and began suck on it. He used his other hand to play with the other one. Derek didn't move a muscle but stiles could feel Derek's dick grow. He then knew it was times to stop. Derek growled in arousal and grabbed Stiles hair and pulled his face up to Derek's. Derek immediately shoved his tongue in his mouth. Stiles stroked Derek's tongue with his own he then felt Derek's wolf teeth which caused him to pull away and look at his face. Derek and changed into his beta form. Stiles gasped and now knew not to mess with Derek's nipples.
"Sorry.", Derek said and he closed his eyes and began to consontrate on how to change back. When derek opened his eyes he was back to his human form.
" Its alright, I was just shocked.", Stiles pecked Derek's lips once . Then continued," Besides I think you look so sexy in your wolf form. That rough demanding face with those glowing eyes. And those claws that scream dominate.", Stiles moaned a little after he was done he only did this to get to Derek.
Derek growled in arousal and Stiles fake growled back at him," Rawr."
Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
" Stiles I'm coming in.", Stiles heard Scott say and he immediately pushed off Derek causing him to fall to the floor. As soon as scott entered he said," Fuck, this room reeks of sex." Scott then look around Stiles room only to find a shirtless Derek but no Stiles. He couldn't even smell him through the stench of arousal. Scott then looked back at Derek wondering why he was shirtless. " Where is Stiles?", He asked.
Derek just pointed on the floor beside him and suddenly Stiles shot up from the floor. Then Scott found that Stiles reeked of Derek. He now knew what was going on in here. So he decided," Well I'm gonna leave since I can see you guys are already having enough fun."
Stiles quickly cut him off," No, No, Why are you here? I thought you were on a date with Kira?"
"Well we all felt bad for leaving you with Derek so we decided to all go out to the movies.", Scott responded.
Stiles sighed and folded since he knows that they all bent over backwards for him. Although he just wanted to stay home with Derek the whole day.
" Sure we will go.", Stiles said and Derek immediately shot up and said," Who said I wanted to go?"
Stiles turned to Scott and spoke," We will be out there in a minute."
Scott nodded and left his room shutting the door behind him. Stiles walked walked over to Derek who was currently sitting up on his bed. Stiles crawled up his legs and sat down between his stomach and his lower regions. He then began to persuade him. Stiles pecked all over his neck and in between the pecks he said please. Derek wasn't caving in so Stile began to go lower. Starting at his collar bone trailing his way downs to the hem of his pants. Stiles thought Derek eould have caved a this point but he wasn't. So Stiles moved slowly as he pecked his way down to the tent his pants. Stiles then used his teeth to take apart Derek's Jean buttons. As Stiles began to work on the zipper Derek finally caved. " Fine. I'll go."
Stiles stopped what he was going and gave Derek a quick peck on the lips. Before going to grab an extra big shirt from his dresser. After throwing the shirt at Derek Stiles then started to leave as he shouted ," Meet me in the car."
Stiles trotted along to his jeep then stared at Derek's beautiful black car. He wondered if he could persuade Derek to let him drive his car. Probably not, Derek is hard to persuade. Suddenly Stiles felt himself being turned around and then he felt a pair of lovely lips being pressed to his. He knew it was Derek. Derek then shoved his tongue into Stiles' mouth and began to massage his tongue with his. This went on until Stiles was out of breath. They pulled apart and Derek explained," I know I won't be able to do that for a while, while the pack is there."
Stiles smiled and pecked Derek's lips once before making his way towards the jeep.
Derek then pulled Stiles against him and asked," Where do you think your going? We are taking my car."
Stiles enjoyed the moment as Derek held him in his arms. Stiles nodded before pushing Derek off of him and ran to the passenger side of the car.
Derek was soon inside the car with Stiles and they were on there way to the movies. Stiles grabbed his phone from out of his pocket he then realized that it was not actually his phone. Stiles thought it was either Derek's or Scott's. Stiles opened the phon only to find it on a video. He pressed play on the video. He watched it carefully.
*ps it is the video that Derek took on his phone*
He didn't even have to watch it all to know that Derek had recorded him.
He paused the video and yelled at Derek," DEREK STOP THE CAR!"
Derek jumped and immediately pulled over and put the car in park then asked," What's wrong?"
Stiles then started to rant as he threw derek his phone," What's wrong? WHATS WRONG?!?! YOU RECORDED ME WHILE I WAS TAKING A SHOWER! YOU INVADED MY PERSONAL SPACE AND YOU ALSO RECORDED YOU DOING ALL THOSE THINGS TO ME! COULD YOU IMAGINE HOW I FEEL NOW?? WAS THIS ALL JUST A PRANK TO YOU? HOW ABOUT I PRANK STILES-"
Derek but stiles off, " Stiles , the only reason I recorded that is so that I can jack off to it later. And then you started to touch yourself and I couldn't hold myself back , so I dropped the phone and went after you."
Stiles blushed but he was still slightly unsure," Are you sure it was just that?"
Derek sighed and pulled Stiles in for a kiss.
"Stiles I like you, like really like you.", Derek broke the kiss to say that which make Stiles smile then they pulled in for another long kiss. Stiles only let him kiss him a little.
" Derek we have to get to the movies.", Derek huffed upset.
He put his car back in drive and started his way back to the movies.
PART 3 IS RIGHT AFTER THIS 😜😜