Chapter 14: Face The Mask

AUDREYS P.O.V
That night when I went home I cried for hours. I'm never one to cry but I am this time. Im in love with Sarah and because of this, who knows if she will ever take me back this time. She wasn't here during that time so maybe she wouldn't be so upset about it but now that I think about it, Noah and I had told her everything that have happened to Piper and now that she knows I was the one to bring her to Lakewood, Sarah probably thinks that I had something to do with all of this but I really honestly didn't. My heart felt broken. I had already explained to Noah what happened and he swore he never sent Emma the recording. I knew he was telling the truth. I had went to see Noah before I had came home that night so he knew everything.
I was debating whether or not I should go to school tonight but I thought maybe I would see Sarah and Emma there so I decided to go. I went through my clothes, picked out an outfit for today, got ready and headed out the door. All I could think about on my way to school was that I hope Sarah would be there and that she would forgive me about not telling her right away. I miss her so much. I love her so much. I can't lose her, I don't ever want to.

SARAHS P.O.V
I fell asleep at Emmas last night. She was furious about Audrey. I was too at first but now that I thought about it, I kmew she could never be involved with this in any way. I mean I couldn't be a hundred percent sure but I strongly believed that Audrey didn't know about Piper being the killer. When I woke up, Emma was already for school and she made her way downstairs after saying good morning to me. She told me breakfast will be soon and that I can help myself to as much as I wanted.
Emmas mom Maggie was really nice. Definitely the sweetest. She made me feel welcoming and was always nice and smiling. She never seemed to had anything negative to say. Once Emma and I were finished we head to school.
"So Audrey never told you either?" I knew she was talking about last nights recording of Audrey.
"No, she never mentioned it. I didn't know anything about it until I heard the recording."
Emma nodded and the rest of the way there we both sat in silence.
Once we got to school Emma went straight up to Noah with Kieran and got right up in his asking how long he knew about it. Wait, Noah knew about it? Of course he did. For one he was Audreys best friend, they are so close and for two it did come from his podcast and it was obvious he recorded it.
"I've only known a few days. I thought she should be the one to tell you."
Before Emma could say anything else Audrey appeared from around the cornor.
"Emma?" She then seen me standing there and I was frozed.
"Sarah"? I didn't say anything, I just stared at her zoning out. I was totally out of reality. Then all of a sudden Emma pushed Audrey into the lockers hard while saying "I blame you". Her voice full of anger. Audrey looked really upset. Emma walked away but I stood there staring at Audrey. She looked at me and didn't move. I sighed making my way towards her. She looked like she was about to cry and I could tell she was sorry about everything and that she was really hurt, especially where I hadn't come home last night and that she wasn't able to tell us what happened at the same time and Emma and I had to find out by a recording that was emailed to Emma. Audrey didn't say anything and she didn't need to. I slowly leaned in, I could see Audreys eyes looking from mine, down to my lips and back up to my eyes. That's when I closed my eyes and kissed her. There were a few whispers and a few awwhs but I didn't care. I felt Audrey deepend the kiss and she touched my face gently. We pulled away and looked into each other's eyes then we closed our eyes and rested our foreheads against each others. I whispered to her, "I'm not mad at you. I believe you. I strongly believe you had nothing to do with anything else and I love you beyond words." I opened my eyes and she did as well, staring deeply into mine. She nodded, still seeming a bit upset then she leaned in and kissed me again and again and again.

AUDREYS P.O.V
It was a little past four and Sarah and I are laying in bed after we just had some a azing sex. So good. So amazing. So....passionate. I looked next to me to see her asleep smiling. Never ever seen her sleep smiling before but let me tell ya I absolutely loved it. My phone buzzed, notifying that I had a text. I slowly made my way to my computer stand where I am set my phone down while Sarah and I were getting pretty heated. I looked at the screen.
Unknown: You've got an invite to tonights "Face The Mask" party hosted by Audrey Jensen, Sarah Hill and Emma Duval.
My heart sped up a bit. Great, fucking wonderful.
"Is everything okay babe" Sarah asked me as she sat up, revealing her naked body. Fuck she looks hot. I bit my lip. I knew she was waiting for a response so I walked over to her and showed her the invitation message that the killer had sent me. She looked confused after reading it.
"Are we going?" Is all she asked.
"Um yeah." I texted Emma, Kieran, Brooke, Noah and Zoe.
"I sent everyone a text. They will be there tonight. Come on love let's get readt oh and baby, I'm not letting go of your hand. I'm going to make sure you stay by my side so I don't lose you."
She gave me a warm smile. I leaned in and kissed her soft lips, slowly, deeply, and full of passion. I truely love her to death.
    It was now after dark. Sarah and I are on our way to this party. We have no idea what to expect but then again it's always that way anyways. Once we got there and inside, Emma found us and made her way over to Sarah and I. You could tell in her eyes that she was still pissed at me.
"Okay so let's go look around. Noah and Zoe went to go find the power so they can turn it off so the party will be ruined." Emma said just loud enough so I could hear her.  Emma stopped when she seen Hayley passing out drinks. She made her way over there to talk to her but I stayed put with Sarah and waited for Emma to return. I hates that bitch Hayley, Sarah and I both. As a few minutes passed by I seen Emma heading towards me. "Let's go" she said as she made her way through people and into another room, Sarah and I following closely behind her.

                                                      SARAHS P.O.V
    It was extremely hot in here. So hot I felt like I was going to faint. Everyone was wearing masks that looked either exactly liked the killers or similar. It really made me feel uncomfortable and Audrey could tell as she kept looking at me every few seconds and squeezing my hand gently every now and then. My heart was pounding, the music was loud and everyone who was wearing a mask was sketching me out.
"I shouldn't of came Audrey. We shouldn't of. I'm really freaking out right now." I said, looking into her eyes almost in tears.
"Hey, hey hey.." She whispered pulling me into a hug.
"I'm right here. It's going to be okay Impromise. We will leave very soon." She gave me a kiss on top of my head and I nodded a little as she wiped the tears from my eyes. She regrabbed my hand and we started following Emma. The lights went out causing me to panic. Audrey quickly held me close. "Shhhhh it's okay baby it's okay" she whispered to me.
"This is a good thing. It means Noah and Zoe are safe." Emma said quickly. After I took a few deep breathes and calmed down I grabbed Audreys hand as we followed Emma. We were using out phones as flashlights, looking around for some type of clues. That's when we went into a room and from what I could tell it looked like a dead body was just sitting there in a chair. Before I got closer I heard Emma say "oh my god, that's Pipers body." My eyes immediately went wide as I quickly turned away, hiding my face, pressing it against Audreys chest. She held me for a moment, rubbing my back just the way I love it when ahe does that to me before bed making me fall asleep.
       We heard police sirens as people were rushing outside. We also heard screaming but I ignored that as much as I could. Audrey, Emma and I were sitting on the steps waiting for the sheirff to come talk to us. Audrey was holding me close, rubbing my back, playing with my hair and giving me sweet kisses every few seconds. The sheirff came over to ask us if we planned this party. We all answered with a simple no.
"Sheirff, you gotta come see this." One of the officers said to the sheirff. I looked from Emma to Audrey as we gave each other worried looks. We sat there and waited for a few minutes as w sheirff returned.
"There was a body hanging from the cieling. Some girl we believe her name is Hayley. She's dead." My heart stopped. I didn't like Hayley at all but the fact that we were in the same building as the killer terrified me. The game just keeps going on.