Chapter 36: Happily Ever After

Sarahs P.O.V

2 Years Later

The sun was shining through my bedroom window just enough to wake me up. I knew it was early in the morning. I rolled over to find Audrey fast asleep. I smiled to myself and thought about how amazing she is and how I got so lucky to have her. I heard crying which made me want to wake up Audrey so I could go back to sleep as I've been having sleepless nights lately.

Noah was an author now. He already had a couple great books that ended up being sold out because his books were just that good. He found a new girl that he ended up dating. Her name is Rebecca Stiles and we all get along with her quite well.

Gustavo was also an author now. He only has one book out at the moment but he has also been drawing many things and selling them as well. He can really draw and I think everyone knew that. Gustavo and Brooke finally got a place together and they are now engaged which I was really happy about.

Emma, she's doing great and I'm honestly so happy for her. She started dating some guy named Zach and no one could ever remember his last name because it was just that weird. They lived in a big home and honestly I've never seen Emma so happy and I knew she was now at her best she's ever been.

Audrey and I are finally living our happiest life. We have been married for a while now, we bought a bigger home and moved into it and we have a little more excitement in our life. We have a little girl who's now a year old. Her name is Ella lee Jensen.

We haven't had any more killings in this town nor towards us, not even any texts which has made me feel the most safest I've been in a long while. It's been two years, I knew we were safe, that our family and friends would be safe and our community.

Without thinking I got out of bed, leaving Audrey alone to sleep. I walk down the hallway and enter Ellas room. She had stopped crying once she seen me, the biggest smile planted on her face. A few soft giggles left her lips causing me to smile back. "Good morning princess!" I whisper to her as I pick her up, taking her into my arms. I sit down on the small but soft and comfortable rocking chair in the corner of the room. I lift my shirt up and prepare myself to breastfeed her.

"There tou are baby girl!!" I say softly as I gently lay her in her crib. It wasn't long before she fell asleep. I smiled and walked back to my room. Audrey was up at this point, smiling at me. "Did Ella wake up again!" She said. You could tell she felt bad that I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I nod as I coimb back in bed with her.
"You know you could of waked me up and I could of taken care of her." Audrey said.
"I know, it's okay though!" I say honestly.

Audrey and I layed in bed talking for a while. I couldn't help myself so here I was, staring at Audrey, feeling myself getting slightly turned on by her. "Youre amazing!" Audrey tells me and I could tell I was blushing. "You're more amazing!" I whisper back, feeling myself wanting to kiss her so I did.

I leaned in and kissed Audrey. It was obvious she had wanted this to happen. She bit my lower lip, causing me to moan. I started to feel her up, noticing she was only wearing her underwear. Audrey slowly took my shirt off as well as my underwear. She started making her way down as she moved her lips from my mouth, to my jaw, to my neck, leaving love bites behind. Audrey gently bit my neck which caused me to breathe more heavily.

An hour later:

I lay beside Audrey, breathing heavily, feeling breathless. I turn to lay on my side, facing Audrey. "I'm completely in love with you!" Audrey and I said at the exact same time. I smiled as Audrey gave me the biggest smile. We stared into each others eyes for a moment, neither of us saying anything. "You're mine forever! I'm not going anywheres!" Audrey says. "Neither am I!" I say honestly. She leaned in and kissed me very softly but passionately and I kissed her back with the same amount of passion, if not more. Audrey pulled away and looked into my eyes as she gently caress my face then she says "I love you!" Before kissing me again. "I love you too Audrey Jensen!" I say. "I always will!"