Chapter 19: Planning

SARAHS P.O.V
     Being in a hospital fucking sucks not to mention how gross the food is and how I am literally dying feom boredom. Noah was doing better than I am that's for sure. I have been on pain killers too much because of all the pain I am having. Audrey hasn't left my side which I do thank her so much. I love her beyond words. She needs to get out, eat something or drink something, she's just been in here with me full time and I kinda feel bad about it, mainly how this was all Noah and I's fault too. We both knew it was, we didn't follow the killers rules which was stupid as fuck and we both regret it but what can ya do now. I'm pretty sure we are top of the list the killer would love to kill and that scares me even more.
     Emma had gone home early which was okay with Noah and I. I slowly started to sit up.
"Hey hey, easy easy" Audrey said, quite concerned. I gave her a small smile. I looked over and seen that Noah was still asleep.
"What would you like for breakfast? I can go buy you something?" Audrey offered.
I nodded "A sandwich and I can only have clear fluids so water please?"
Audrey nodded and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"Can you bring me my laptop too? I wanna start something" i asked.
Audrey looked at me suspiously for a moment before answering.
"Yeah sure" she said before leaving

A while had gone by when Audrey showed up withh a bottled water, a sandwich and my laptop. She placed it carefully on the table.
"Thanks babe!" I said smiling. She gave me a kiss on my lips. I opened up my laptop and started planning things for Audrey and I's wedding. The thoug of it made me smile so much. I seen Audrey look over at the screen.
"Watcha doing?" She asked, seeming interest.
"Planning things for our wedding" i responded and her face lit up so bright.
Audrey had gone to the bathroom and that's when I got a text message.

Unknown: Hello Sarah, does Audrey love you or are you just a replacement for Emma?
What the hell does this mean, i thought to myself.
Me: What do you mean?
Unknown: Audrey was in love with Emma and still could be.
After that I got a picture of a letter Audrey had sent to Piper. Am I a replacement. I felt tears fall feom my face. A couple minutes later Audrey walks in.
"I need to talk to you right now" I said, sounding more harsh than I thought. She looked shocked and worried but nodded and sat down.
"Am I a replacement for Emma?"
Audrey looked confused.
"What are you talking about?" She questioned.
"Don't play fucking stupid with me Audrey. When does this shit end with you. You either lie or play dumb and it's not working with me, not this time." At this point I was livid. Noah was just watching me in shock and he looked puzzled just as Audrey did. She still didn't seem to know what I was talking about, her face clearly said it all.
"Are you in love with Emma?" I asked and she immediately replied.
"No, of course not. I'm in love with you"
"But you were in love with Emma"
She literally frozed for a moment. Noahs eyes went wide, like he didn't know this either.
Audrey was quiet for a moment before answering.
"Yes I was in love with Emma but that was a while ago, as in before I met you."
"But you didn't bother to tell me" i said full of hurt.
"Sarah I'm sorry..." Audrey started to say but I interrupted her.
"Just go" I said quietly.
"Sarah.." She began to say.
"GO" I said raising my voice a bit. She grabbed her things and left. I looked at Noah who told me he was sorry and that he didn't know about it. I believed him. We talked for a couple hours and he really made me feel better about everything but I was still upset. I looked at the planning I was doing for Audrey and I's wedding and as I am bored out of my mind I decided to finish everything..

                                                   AUDREYS P.O.V
    Once I left the hospital after our fight I decided to just go to my house. I layed on my bed thinking about everything. I should of told her but I didn't think it mattered but where she found out from the killer instead of myself that just made this whole situation worse. I really needed to be alone to think. Maybe we should take a break? I really don't know so I texted Noah, even though I knew he was with Sarah and also close friends with her too.
Me: Noah, how is Sarah doing?
Noah: She's doing okay, I talked to her about things for a couple hours. She calmed down and is sleeping now.
Me: Is ahe still pissed at me?
Noah: Pissed? No! Upset? Yes! She just didn't want to hear it from the killer, she wanted to hear it from you but look on the brightside she finished all the planning for your guys wedding. She also thought it should be a wedding just including our friends and maybe their parents. Something small, she doesn't have any family left beside us, including Emma, Brooke, Kieran and Stavo.
Me: That sounds great. Just as long as she's happy with it then so am I.
Noah: Good! She said I will be walking her down the aisle because of her dad well you know.
Me: I know, and that's great Noah!
Noah: Yes also you should come back.
Me: I will leave now, should I bring something for her?
Noah: Bringher flowers, roses are her favourites and maybe a box of chocolates.
Me: Alright sounds great, I will do that. See ya in a bit.
Noah: See ya in a bit.

I madw my way to the store. I looked around for a nice box of chocolates and even though it wasn't Valentines Day or even close to it I found a heart box fully of maybe Twenty chocolates. That'll do, I thought to myself. I grabbed it along with some roses then purchased the items before making my way to the car and back to the hospital. She will love this, I thought to myself and oh my fuck I love Sarah so damn much.

SARAHS P.O.V
Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. I love sleep. I felt someone slightly shaking me easily. My eyss flung opened and there was Audrey. I thought for a moment, didn't I tell her to leave? Why did she come back? Before I could say anything she kissed me deeply,full of passion. Her kiss was so gently and her lips were so soft against mine. It took me a moment before I started kissing her back. I couldn't stay mad or upset at her. I love Audrey so much and I hate fighting with her more than anything.
The kiss got a little more heated. I pulled her closer to me as she ran her fingers in my hair. She pulled away and stared at me. I blushed as I looked away, noticing Noah had a big grin on his face which only caused me to blush even more and smile.
"Do you forgive me, I'm really sorry" Audrey confessed.
I nodded. "I forgive you, I promise" I said. She smiled.
"I brought you something" Audrey said as she placed a heart shaped box on the table that was full of chocolate along with flowers, roses to be specific. I smiled.
"Oh my gosh Audrey, thank you this was so sweet. I love you so much." I said full of excitement as I kissed her.
"I love you too" she said kissing me over and over again.

Later that night Noah was asleep as Audrey decided to climb into the bed with me. I cuddled with her, wrapping my arms around her as my head rested gently on her chest. She kissed the top of my head as she was stroking my hair then made her way to my back as she started to rub it. I loved it when she rubbed my back.
"You're amazing" she whispered to me.
"Not as amazing as you" I whispered back.
"Everything will be okay I promise" she said as I looked up to face her. She leaned down and kissed me slowly. We fell asleep shortly after.

Beep....I heard my phone beep. I looked at Audrey as she was fast asleep. I slowly reached over for my phone as I had a text from Emma. I sat up slowly but Audrey must of noticed as she sat up. I read the message to myself.
Emma: The killer was just in my house, he took my diary/dream journal. I will be at the hospital in the morning.
Audrey yawned and was more awake at this point. I looked at her.
"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.
"Emma texted me, she said the killer was in her room and that he took her diary/dream journal. She said she will be here in the morning." I said quietly.
Audrey gave me a look, the same look I was giving her at this point. The killer was getting closer to us, in fact he is closer than we think and that scared me.

A/N : I hoped you guys liked this chapter, I will be starting the next chapter soon. Feel free to leave comments about anything if you'd like. :)