Chapter 32

SARAHS P.O.V
Audrey was freaking out and I didn't blame her. Hell I was freaking out too. How were we suppose to find our best friend Noah and save him? We had no hint or clue where he could be. This never ends, it really never does and it's too much for me. I looked at Audrey. She looked just as upset and stressed out as I am. Her body wasn't shaking though but mine was.

I pulled Audrey in a hug. She rested her chin on my shoulder as her arms slipped around me. She smelled amazing!! It was hard to describe her scent but it was just really amazing. I was about to say something to Audrey but my phone buzzed making both of us jump a little. I pulled away from her and we both looked at each other, not saying a word.

I opened the text, it was from the killer. I moved by Audrey so she could see as well. It was a picture of a backyard.
"How is this even a clue? Where the hell is this?" Audrey said furiously.
"I don't.." I started to say but then I stopped as it hit me.

Flashback:
"Is this where your dad use to live" I asked Noah as he pulled into a driveway of an abandon house. It was out in the middle of nowheres.
"Yes, well he use to live here before he died. I came to visit him as much as I could." Noah said to me
"Why did you want to bring me here if you don't mind me asking" I said but not in a rude way.
Noah looked at me and gave me a small smile.
"You're one of my best friends and I like you. Plus I wanted to show you some of my history and tell you about my father. I barely tell anyone but I want to tell you." Noah said.
"You know I like Audrey Noah. You are and will be my best friend forever and always, you know that right?" I said sweetly.
"Yes of course!! Now come on, I want to take you on a tour of the place." Noah said and I couldn't help but smile and feel excited about this. Noah gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before taking me inside.

I loved exploring and going on adventures and tons of stuff like this. Noah showed me the inside of the house. It was obvious the place was abandoned but it still had it's perks. It was definitely a great place you could throw a huge party in. It looked like a small place but really when you went inside it was quite big. There was the main floor, a basement and the upstairs. It was quite empty and the place gave me the chills but I felt safe with Noah and the fact that I wasn't alone helped too.

"Come on I wanna show you the backyard" Noah said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his direction.

Unlike the inside, the backyard was quite beautiful. It really was. There were different types of beautiful flowers which I didn't know how they were still living. It was a fairly big backyard but not too big. Just the perfect size.

"I loved this place. Lots of memories too. I'll truely never forget this place." Noah said, snuffing. I gave him a hug. He hugged me back tightly but not too tightly. He kissed the top of my head which surprised me. I pulled away from the hug and faced him.
"It's a beautiful place Noah and I'm sorry for what happened to your dad." I said before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. He smiled slightly.
"Come on, let's head back and pick up Audrey from work." He said.

End of flashback.

"Sarah? Sarah? Hello?" I heard Audreys voice which snapped me back to reality. I looked at her.
"Snap out of it please we need to find..." Audrey was saying but I cut her off.
"I know where Noah is" I blurted out.
Audrey looked at me like she was surprised.
"What?" She asked but I ignored her.
"Come on, I know where to go." I said as I walked past her.

I started driving to what I remembered from when Noah brought me to his dads place. I was hoping I remembered exactly where it is. Audrey was staring at me and it kinda made me feel uncomfortable and hard to focus on the road.