Chapter 15: I Love You

AUDREYS P.O.V
    After what happened to Hayley I wondered what was going to happen next. My mind was racing with thoughts, not only about that but about Sarah. She has been through much. She has no parents left, no family. The only family she actually has is us. Meaning Noah, Brooke, Emma, Kieran and myself. I decided to push those thoughts out of the way and start focusing on today. Sarah went to Brookes house for the day and I am at Noahs right now. What Sarah didn't know is that I was planning on doing something special this afternoon before it starts to get dark. I was laying on Noahs bed as she just finished his podcast. We did talk about a few things before he had started it and now that he was finished we could continue talking about it.
"Do you think it's too soon?"
Noah knew what I was talking about.
"No not at all."
I gave him a smile.
"I was thinking about taking her to the lake"
Noahs eyes brightened at the idea.
"Do it, that's the perfect idea and perfect place. She would love it. Very romantic too if I must say."
I smile. "I thought so too"
"So..." Noah started to speak. "So this virgin is no longer a virgin anymore."
My eyes went wide. "Get out. No way!! Omg I'm proud of ya! And hey neither is Sarah or I."
"You guys..." Noah started to say but I cut him off.
"Yup" I said. Noah gave me a crepy smirk then we gave each other a high five. I looked at the time.
"Shit Noah, I'm sorry bud but I gotta go. I was suppos to pick up Sarah from Brookes house an hour ago. I'll see ya later buddy."
I gave him a quick hug and as I was leaving I heard Noah yell "I wish you the best of luck for tonight." I yelled back "Thanks Noah I appreciate it."

                                                        SARAHS P.O.V
       Brooke and I spent our day watching creepy movies and romantic comedies. We did talk a lot too, mainly about Audrey and I, the killer and her dad who is the mayor. I looked at my phone. No text from Audrey, she was suppose to pick me up an hour ago. As I was about to send her a text she got ahead of me because she sent me one.
My badass girlfriend: So sorry, Noah and I got caught up talking about each others love life. Be there soon princess. I love you. Xoxo
I couldn't help but smile as I replied.
Me: I love you too baby!! Xoxo
       I looked over at Brooke who was getting ready for her date.
"So you and Gustavo, I must say I never thought this would happen." I gave her a smirk.
"Me either but not a word to anyone please Sarah. You are the only one who knows." She said to me.
"I won't I promise. Anything for my best friend"
She smiled and gave me a hug as Audrey walked in. She noticed Brooke all dressed right up as she asked her if it was a date night for her.
"I guess you could say that" she said as she was walking out. "See ya guys later".
     We were in the car and I was expecting Audrey to take us back to her place but she said she wanted to take me somewheres. She wouldn't tell me where but she said it was a surprise and that I would love it. I wasn't sure if I should be scared or excited. Audrey has been acting weird tonight and with everything going on it seemed kind of suspicious I guess but I played it cool. I was hoping it would be something like a date and I don't know maybe it is. I will just have to wait and see now won't I.
      This drive seemed so long. We still haven't arrived to our destination.
"I hope you will love this. Noah said it was a great idea when I told him about it. I actually talked to him about the whole idea and stuff. He really liked the idea and he said you aould too." Audrey said, seeming kind of nervous. She talked to Noah about it? It must not be bad then. She did seem to be nervous and not gonna lie I was now excited about this.
"I'm sure I'll love it babe" I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.
   It was still daylight which was good because I wouldn't want to go outside in the dark and I didn't think Audrey would of wanted too either. She pulled into a driveway and we were at a lake. She sat there looking out towards the water. It did look beautiful and I actually love it.
I'm not sure how long we sat there in silence for, looking out at the water. It felt like hours but I knew it was only minutes. At the cornor of my eye I seen Audrey turn to look at me.
"It's beautiful " I spoke softly. "I love it Audrey, I really do. I always loved going away to a beach or a lake and just enjoy it. Sometimes I would swim but most times I would just sit and enjoy it. Watch the waves, have a few drinks, gaze out, it's absolutely amazing." I said  and I could see her smile so bright as her face lit up. It was so cute. I leaned in and kissed her full of passion. "I love you so much Audrey" by this point I was in tears. Tears of happiness. "I have never had anyone do something so sweet for me and...and I never loved anyone as much as I love you nor have I even been in love as much as I am withh you."
She kissed me and she was now in tears which I knew was happieness as well.
"I feel the same way towards you princess and I love you more than anything so much lovely." She was stroking my face.
"Come on, lets go to the dock."
         I got out of the car and grabbed Audreys hand as we walked on the dock. We stood there at the end of it and stared out. The wind was hitting my face but I loved it. "You're so beautiful Sarah!!" I looked at Audrey!! "Not as beautiful as you are" she gave me a smile.
"Sarah?" She said my name more as in a question.
"Yes?" I said to her. She waited a moment before kneeling down on one knee. Oh my god !! Is she going to do what I think she is going to do? My heart was racing so fast.
She pulled a small box out of her pocket. She slowly opened it and made sure it was in sight so I could see.
"Sarah Hill, will you marry me?" She asked. I immediately smiled, tears of happiness pouring down my face.
"Yes!!! YES!!!!! A million times yes" I said while nodding yes, my voice full of excitement. She stood up quickly and I kissed her for the longest time before hugging her.
"I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are the girl who is meant for me." She said to me.
"I love you Audrey, so damn much!! You are the girl who is meant for me too, I know it and I do want to spend the rest of my life with you." I kissed her again as she gently was stroking my face. After a while had passed it was starting to get a bit dark.
"Let's go home babe. I'll make dinner"
I looked at Audrey and nodded. "Okay that sounds good."
     We got up and turned around and as we turned around there was the killer. Standing right there in front of us with his knife in his hand. I grabbed Audreys hand tightly and she held it tightly, bringing me behind her as he stepped out in front of me. No not again please no. I was in tears as fear took over me.