Chapter 20: Beautiful Day

SARAHS P.O.V
     Emma stopped by this morning to tell Audrey, Noah and I about the killer being in her room. She left and as soon as she did the doctor came in. He told me that I would be okay to go home, that I had healed properly but Noah was still healing and needed to be left in the hospital a little bit longer. I felt bad for him, I gave him a hug and told him I would definitely drop by for visits. He seemed happy about that honestly and so did Audrey. I gave him a kiss on the forehead, told him to take care then Audrey and I decided to go home to our place.
      I was laying in bed with with Audrey, her arms wrapped around me tightly but not too tightly. She was so warm and comfy ugh i loved it. I felt so safe with Audrey.
"I have a quick question babe" Audrey said quietly.
"Yes hun?" I asked.
"What about we do our wedding tomorrow?"
I looked at her like she was insane.
"Um..are you sure? With all the killing going on? And how would Noah be able to walk me down the aisle, yet alone be there?" I asked slightly panicked.
"Yes, trust me I have been dying for is day and Noah will be able to he will just have to return to the hospital first thing afterwards. Besides it's just us with our friends, a small wedding. Nothing big right?"
I thought about it for a moment then smiled.
"Yeah okay lets do it."
Audrey and I got out of bed and starting sending invites to Emma, Kieran, Noah, Brooke, Stavo, and Emmas mom Maggie. We waited for everyone to respond and they all said they would be there. We decided to get married in our backyard too. I was really excited about this all. I even had a wedding dress all ready to go but I didn't tell Audrey or anyone about it. Before my mom died her and I had talked about Audrey and even though we weren't engaged at the time I knew she was the one. My mother had took me to get a dress all ready to go for when the day came and a couple days before my mother died I had kept it at Brookes house in case Audrey decided to go through my room. Audrey and I lied back in bed and went straight to sleep while cuddling.

The next day Audrey went over to get Noah. I had Brooke bring the dress over and help me get ready. Today was the big day and I was beyond excited and nervous, both at the same time. Brooke helped me with the dress and helped with my hair. She put my hair into beautiful long curls as she sprayed sparkles into the hair which made it look super beautiful and amazing. Ughh Audrey is gonna love it, I hope.

AUDREYS P.O.V
Today is the big day and let me tell ya, I am both excited and nervous as fuck. Holy shit. Audrey nervous ? No way!! I let out a small laugh. Yup I am nervous, I thought to myself. I just picked up Noah and we were on our way back to the house. Noah was the one who is walking my soon to be wife down the aisle. I had brought Noahs suit and he had changed at the hospital. I pulled in to my house as Noah went inside. I, on the other hand was all ready to go. Emma helped me out and I didn't know how to thank her for it. Sarah and I had found some guy who had a license to marry us and that's what we cared about most. Man he was hard to find.

The ceremony had now started. I was standing up there waiting for Noah to walk Sarah down the aisle. My nerves were going insane ughh. Soon enough here came Noah and Sarah and my god I am lost for words. It's like the world had stopped and there was just Sarah. She looked beautiful. No amazing. No stunning. You couldn't find the right word ro actually describe her, she just looked beautiful! She was standing in front of me now. The pastor guy started talking but I really wasn't paying attention. It was hard too. Sarah looked heavenly and I was lost in her beautiful Eyes.
The next thing I know I was putting on her ring and she put on mine. I held her hand gently. We both couldn't look away, Especially myself. I kept getting lost into her eyes. We said our vows and the "I do's" part. I still wasn't paying attention and it wasn't on perpose either.
"You may now kiss the bride" I heard the pastor say. I smiled as I leaned in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck, the kiss was absolutely amazing. It left me speechless once I pulled away and I could tell it left her speechless too.
"Mrs Sarah and Audrey Jensen everyone" the pastor spoke.
Everyone was cheering at this point as Sarah and I walked down the aisle. I stopped Noah and told him he should go back to the hospital for another day and he agreed that he would.
Sarah and I were on our way to a cabin by the lake for our honeymoon. Once we got there we immediately went to the bedroom. I kissed her hard but full of passion. She layed on the bed and I begin to undress her and vice versa. I made my way from her lips to her jaw, to her neck. Little moans escaped her mouth. I gently squeezed her breasts making her moan louder than before. I started to kiss her breaths gently, slightly sucking which only caused her to moan even more. I smirked, slowly rubbing her clit. I spread her legs apart and made eye contact with her. She nodded telling me to go ahead.

"Woah" I said laying down beside her. "That was amazing. You are amazing"
Sarah looked at me smiling "It's always amazing each time we do it and no, you are amazing!!" She leaned in and kissed me. My phone started going off. Unknown caller I.D great. I answered it.
Unknown: How's the married couple.
Me: Fantastic bye
Unknown: don't you dare hangup on me Audrey
I sighed, my heart racing.
Me: what do you want?
Unknown: She's higher on my slashing list, that's how it goes. I'd be careful what you do now.
The line went dead. I had him on speaker phone so Sarah heard everything.
"Hey.." She began, speaking softly. "It's not your fault Audrey and I would glad die for you. I wouldn't change any of this for the world."
Sarah was really sweet but she didn't deserve this either. None of us did.
"I'm the one who would die for you, especially in a heartbeat and I wouldn't change meeting you for the world." I said as I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back before saying "I love you!"
"I love you too Sarah!"

A/N: Hey guys, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I am sorry this chapter is short but I promise the next one will be longer. Feel free to leave comments or vote and please let me know your opinions. Thank you!!!