Chapter 2 - Mr and Mrs

You glance over at Belgium, Erizabeta and Yekaterina who were standing perfectly lined up wearing full length pastel mint green dresses with a slit up the right leg, they looked beautiful; you noticed Yekaterina giving you a small hand gesture and you focused back on the priest. Fear was pounding through your head as you fixed your eyes on the priest's forehead wrinkles; were you really ready for marriage this early in your life? Does Romano really love you? Can you give your whole life away to someone and devote every waking moment of consciousness to them?

As soon as you saw the priest unrevealing a silk pillow with two rings on it you snapped out of your thoughts and back into reality. The warm sensation of Romano's hand on your's as he held it made everything feel right again, he was the reason you were in this situation and you couldn't be any prouder. You looked into his dirty green eyes as he slid the ring back over your ring finger, filling you with the memories of when he first did that in the hospital. You picked up the remaining silver ring off the pillow from the priest, you took Romano's hand and proceed with sliding the ring on; the ring was plain silver, but hand a small message engraved on the inner part that said 'Anche i cieli ci chiamano veri amanti'. (even the heavens call us true lovers)

You watched the audience while glancing over your shoulder, everyone was either letting their tears flow or desperately struggling to hold them back that they might burst a vein any minute. You looked back over at Romano and saw Antonio tearing up, you didn't know if he was crying over the rings or the fact that Romano finally allowed him to be best man. Gilbert, Francis and Feliciano stood beside him; they were all dressed up in fine Italian suits and with matching pastel mint green bow ties.

Romano: holding your hands
Lo voglio! (I do)

You quickly snapped back and realised what was happening; Romano was filled with such pride of what he just said and you waited with baited breath for the priest to ask you the same question.

Priest: looking at you with a smile
Non si prende Romano per essere il vostro -- (Do you take Romano to be your --)

You: cutting him off from pure excitement
Lo voglio! (I do) (you realising what you did) Scusate! (Sorry)

Priest: smiling
Non preoccuparti cara , che non è la prima volta che il suo successo . (Don't worry dear, that's no the first time it's happened)

Romano tried to hide a childish grin at what happened, so he quietly cleared his throat and looked back into your (e/c) eyes.

Priest: putting his hands halfway into the sky
Io vi dichiaro entrambi -- (I know pronounce you both --)

Romano cut him off as he swooped in and tilted your head down to steal a fiery kiss.

Priest: smiling
Mr e Mrs Vargas ! (Mr and Mrs Vargas) Continuare a fare ciò che il vostro già facendo . (Keep doing what your already doing)

Everyone stood up and what seemed like an endless amount of cheering, whistling and cheeky comments didn't pull you both apart from the most special kiss of both your lives. Romano finally pulled away for air, but you only gave him a few seconds before you took this as your chance to steal another heat of the moment kiss.

Alfred: cupping his hands around his mouth to project his voice
DUDETTE REMEMBER TO LET HIM AT LEAST LOOK LIKE THE MAN!

Mathias: pumping his arm in the air
GO GET SOME ELSKER! (Love)

You pulled away laughing from all the comments, Romano picked you up Bridal style and carried you out of the gazebo and down the stone path; everyone was on either side of the path blowing bubbles into the glorious sunny sky. You looked down at your bouquet of white lilies and little bluebells before you tossed them over Romano's shoulder; he stopped and you both looked over to see who had caught the flowers. You both giggled at a very confused Finnish man who had the flowers in his hands and Berwald who was towering over him with a massive smirk.

Tino: looking at Berwald uncomfortably
Please don't look at me like that...

Berwald: pointing at the flowers
Det är ett tecken ... (It's a sign)

Tino dropped the flowers and bolted over towards Ivan without a thought.

Ivan: evilly smirking
Привет Финляндия (hello Finland)

Tino: gulping
M-Moi (h-hi) (running back over towards Berwald) Ruotsi! (Sweden)

You: jumping down from Romano's embrace and waving as you both walked away holding hands
Goodbye everyone! See you all after the Honeymoon!

Gilbert: yelling out in a cheeky tone
Jou now have a veek to make a new Vargas!

You whipped your head around and sent him a nasty playful stare, before you tripped over on your long, white, lacy dress; causing Romano to catch you just in time to make you both look like a living fairytale.

==================================================================================

It happened! Your both Mr and Mrs Vargas!
I have just realised that I have said nothing about your age, but sense your married and stuff like that, it's safe to assume your over the age of 18. However I feel like saying your 20 or over would be more of an appropriate age, but I did say you were young so in your early twenties is a good age estimate.

Thank you for reading!

~BlueTimeFly