Chapter 9 - Morning 'bliss'

Your sitting in a tomato field eating tomatoes with Grandpa Rome while telling stories and jokes; you were so thankful to have seen him again.

You: eating a juicy tomato and smiling
Yep, around in a week your going to be a great grand father!

Grandpa Rome: throwing tomatoes into the sky
Evviva ! (Hurray) I'm a~just so a~happy a!

You: nodding
We all are, but I'm just a little worried about life once the baby is here...

Grandpa Rome: holding up your chin
My a~boys and I a~are a~always a~looking over you a~both a~and I a~know a~Romano would a~take a~bullet for a~those he a~loves a.

You: sighing
I know he would... But I'm not talking about that.

Grandpa Rome leaned back from you and sat with crossed legs and his hands in his lap, slightly tilting his head fixing his curious eyes on you.

You: slightly looking away
Growing up many of my friends experienced their parents getting divorced, usually this was because of the stress of dealing with children... (Looking Grandpa Rome in the eyes) I-I can't loose Romano, he is the oxygen I breathe... A-And I don't want our child to grow up in a broken family!

Grandpa Rome: seating next to you and leaning your head on his shoulder
La mia ragazza, (my young girl) this is a~side of a~you a~I a~haven't a~seen a~before a. Your a~more a~grown up a~than I a~thought. Your a~family is a~going a~to be a~perfecto~I a~know a.

You: sobbing into his shoulder
Grazie! Im così grato di avere me si visita ! (Thank you! I'm so thankful to have you visit me)

Grandpa Rome: patting your head
I a~try a~to a~be a~there for a~everyone a.

You: looking him in the eyes
Do you visit your grandsons?

Grandpa Rome: smiling
Si! I a~can't leave a~them a~I a~love a~them a!

You: smiling
Will you visit you great grand child too?

Grandpa Rome: looking you in the eyes
Do you a~want me a~to once a~they are a~old enough a?

You: hugging him
Per favore! (Please)

Grandpa Rome: smiling
Gladly a! Time a~to wake up a~ Bella!

...

You awoke to the sound of arguing down stairs, so you carefully hulled yourself out of bed and made your way down stairs; you were shocked at the sight of Romano and Seborga wrestling each other on the living room floor while Feliciano desperately tried to make them stop. Feliciano saw you and tried to make your presence obvious so that they might stop, but it was hopeless; so you tried screaming out your laughs, but that just made you feel dizzy and weak. You walked over towards the study and pulled down a rifle and a box of bullets that Tino gave you both as a wedding gift. You loaded the gun and terrified Feliciano while he tried to stop you from using the rifle, but you just aimed it down at the carpet and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

You felt your whole body jolt causing you to stumble back a few feet, but what scared you most was the three brothers stared at you with pale mortified faces, barely breathing.

You: walking back to the study to put everything back
Remember to breathe!

You: walking back into the living room and eyeballing each brother
Okay who is going to explain!?!

Complete silence fell and they refused to look you in the eye.

You: growing impatient
Listen it is way too early in the morning for this and I am way too pregnant for this right now!

Seborga lifted up his hand and nervously scratched the back of his neck with the other.

You: confused
Y-you don't need to do that...

Seborga: clearing his throat
Well a~Roman--

Romano: hitting Seborga over the head
Me a!?! I'm a~not a~the one a~going around a~saying things a~I a~would a~do a~to a~someone's a~moglie! (wife)

You: unamused
Are you serious, this is all over something stupid Seborga was suggesting about me again?

Feliciano: growling at Seborga
Si! Egli non sa come trattare il tasto destro ancora ! (He doesn't know how to treat you right yet)

You: smirking
Careful Feliciano, your starting to go a little mean!

Feliciano: confused
What a?

You: giggling
Don't worry about it... (Smiling) Do we have some pasta, I'm hungry?

Feliciano ran into the kitchen yelling random things about pasta and how his sister in law and future nephew or niece needs pasta ASAP. You turned around and followed Feliciano into the kitchen, you heard a quick whistle behind you which was then followed by gagging and swearing in Italian. You whipped your head around and saw that Romano had Seborga in a death grip slowly suffocating him; Seborga clawed away at Romano's arm, but his grip was too strong. You walked up and slapped Romano in the face, causing him to drop Seborga from pure shock; before he was able to respond back, you grabbed the Ferrari's keys and stomped your way out of the house. You climbed into the Ferrari and put the keys in the ignition when you saw Romano banging on the window to get your attention.

You: yelling
Just let me go for a drive to calm down!

You backed out and drove away, watching Romano chance after you in the rear view mirror; you started today off so well with a fantastic dream with Grandpa Rome and now all you wanted was to fix it by seeing five of your favourite friends.

===========================================================================

I felt bad about the last chapter being so short and manly a filler so I decided to release this one on the same day too, enjoy!

Thank you for reading!

~BlueTimeFly